Posted: Saturday, October 22, 2011 12:00 am
Updated: 5:23 am, Sat Oct 22, 2011.
On Thursday, University of the Pacific representatives will be
meeting with Lodi residents as part of the Medicare Part D
Community Outreach Program. It launched earlier this week.
The program, which includes screenings, vaccinations and
enrollment help in multiple languages, is being conducted by
students from University of the Pacific's Thomas J. Long School of
Pharmacy and Health Sciences.
Or, use your
Saturday, October 22, 2011 12:00 am.
Updated: 5:23 am.
- Use your real name. You must register with your full first and last name before you can comment. (And don’t pretend you’re someone else.)
- Keep it clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually oriented language.
- Don’t threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
- Be truthful. Don’t pe about anyone or anything. Don’t post unsubstantiated allegations, rumors or gossip that could harm the reputation of a person, company or organization.
- Be nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
- Stay on topic. Make sure your comments are about the story. Don’t insult each other.
- Tell us if the discussion is getting out of hand. Use the ‘Report’ pnk on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
- Share what you know, and ask about what you don’t.
- Don’t be a troll.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to monitor, delete or choose not to post any comment. This may include removing or monitoring posts that we bepeve violate the spirit or letter of these rules, or that we otherwise determine at our discretion needs to be monitored, not posted, or deleted.