- If you go
Wineries at a glance
The following businesses will host wineries this Saturday starting at 6 p.m.:
- Bathandmore.com, 19 W. Pine St., Peltier Station
- French at Heart Home & Garden, 22 S. School St., Dacosta Vineyards
- The Perfect Pear, 14A S. School St., Macchia
- The House of Clocks, 208, S. School St., Barsetti Vineyards
- Bunches of Beads, 100, W. Pine St., Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi
- Thornton House, 6 S. School St., Oak Ridge Winery
- Randall’s, 30 Downtown Mall, St. Jorge Winery
- Smart Alic Accessories, 5 W. Pine St., Anderson Vineyards
- Renee’s Boutique, 9 W. Pine St., Weibel Winery
- Lodi Community Art Center, 110, W. Pine St., Ironstone Vineyards
- Sensually Spoiled Rotten, 216, S. School St., Lamar Family Estates
- Fashion Safari, 9 N. School St., Hot Flash Wines Inc.
- Secondhand Rose, 14 N. School St., Dancing Coyote Wines
- Taste of Heaven, 115, S. School St. No. 5, Viaggio on the River Estate
- Woolworth Place, 115, S. School St., UpStream Wines from Watts Winery
- Barbara’s Boutique, 8 N. School St., Turner Road Vintners
- Prestigio Jewelers, 8 N. School St., Ripken Vineyards & Winery
- Cheese Central, 11 N. School St., Jessie’s Grove Winery
Posted: Wednesday, April 9, 2014 12:00 am
Those who attend this Saturday’s Lodi Wine Stroll are encouraged to wear their favorite Easter outfits, hats and bonnets while they traverse School Street and sample the area’s finest wines.
The Lodi District Chamber of Commerce will be hiding plastic Easter eggs filled with promotional items such as tickets to next year’s Wine Stroll along the stroll route, Chamber Director of Communications Moorea Warren said.
Wednesday, April 9, 2014 12:00 am.
| Location Tags: