Following are the claims filed against the city of Lodi from April through June:
- Larry and DeAnn Robbins claimed their electronics failed from a power outage.
- Deanna Tryon requested a water meter refund related to a pool installation.
- Robert McGill claimed his vehicle was damaged from a pothole.
- Carolyn Silva claimed her electronics failed from a power outage.
- James and Debbie Heard claimed their electronics failed from a power outage.
- The Lodi Police Officers Association filed a claim related to contracts and labor negotiations.
- Guy McCollum requested money for lost property at the police department.
- Maria Valenzuela requested a refund for a towed vehicle.
- Nasir Haq requested a refund for pet adoption.
- Pandora Burton asked for money because of a trip and fall.
- Sharon and Julie Simmons claimed their sewer line backed-up, causing damage.
- Noelle Elliot requested a refund for pet adoption.
- Laurel Machado filed a claim after a fallen tree damaged a vehicle.
- Erick Maldonado filed a claim related to a vehicle accident.
- Robert McKinney requested a refund for pet adoption.
- Kelly Konschak filed a claim after tripping and falling.
- Kari Wilbur requested a refund for VIN verification.
- Kevin Hoover claimed his electronics failed from a power outage.
You must login to view the full content on this page.
Or, use your facebook account: