The following is a list of public meetings in the Lodi and Galt areas this week:
Lodi City Council shirtsleeve session
Key item: Report on senior citizen services in Lodi.
When and where: 7 a.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
Galt City Council
When and where: 7 p.m., Galt City Hall, city council chambers, 380 Civic Drive, Galt.
Lodi Unified School District board of trustees
- Consider decreasing class size by at least one student.
- Option to exempt student athletes from a second year of P.E.
- Consideration of a tentative redistricting map.
When and where: 7 p.m. James Areida Education Support Center, 1305 E. Vine St., Lodi.
San Joaquin County Board of Supervisors
- Settlement of legal action entitled Patricia Mettner v. Tong Hua-Di, M.D., San Joaquin General Hospital.
- Public hearing regarding the appeal by Paul and Tracy Matheson of the Planning Commission’s approval of Bill and Kate Montgomery use permit application.
When and where: 9 a.m., Board Chambers San Joaquin County Administration Building, 44 N. San Joaquin St., 6th floor, Stockton.
Cosumnes Community Services District
Key item: Fire Chief Tracey Hansen’s proposal to either rotate not staffing a fire engine at four fire stations, including the one in northeast Galt, or unstaffing one engine at all times at the Laguna fire station in Elk Grove. The proposal is intended to be a budget-cutting measure.
When and where: 6:30 p.m., district board room, 8820 Elk Grove Blvd., Elk Grove.
Lodi City Council
- Consider the sale of Fire Station 2 in closed session.
- A public hearing to consider de-establishing the Downtown Lodi Business Improvement Area as part of the closure of the Downtown Lodi Business Partnership.
When and where: 7 p.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
Galt Beautification Committee
When and where: 3:30 p.m., Galt City Hall, community room, 380 Civic Drive, Galt.
Oak View Union School District board of trustees
When and where: 7:30 p.m., Oak View Elementary School, multi-purpose room, 7474 E. Collier Road, Acampo.