Basic information is now available on street closures, food vendors and portable toilet locations for Thursday’s Lodi Chamber of Commerce Parade of Lights, which begins at 6:17 p.m.
Many Downtown streets will close at 4 p.m. on Thursday. Vehicles parked in closed areas will be cited and towed, according to chamber officials.
Street closures at a glance:
- Church Street between Lockeford Street and Lodi Avenue.
- School Street between Lockeford Street and Lodi Avenue.
- Lockeford Street and Lodi Avenue between Church and Sacramento streets.
- Sacramento Street between Lockeford Street and Turner Road.
- Elm Street between School and Sacramento streets will be closed starting at 1 p.m. for a holiday boutique.
Food vendors during the parade:
- Costa’s Finest Kettlecorn and Lockeford Sausage, A&W Root Beer and chili from nonprofit Boy Scouts or FC 17-under soccer at Pine and Church streets.
- First Baptist Tacos on Lodi Avenue.
- Delroy’s Deli at Oak and Church streets.
- A Moveable Feast and Bear Creek Community Church at Elm Street.
- Boy Scout Troop 199 at Pine and School streets along with Oak and Church streets.
- Elite 14U fast-pitch softball at Walnut and Church streets.
Portable toilet locations:
- School and Church streets at Walnut, Oak, Pine, Elm, Locust and Lockeford streets.
For more information, call the chamber at 209-367-7840.