The following is a list of public meetings in the Lodi and Galt areas this week:
Lodi City Council shirtsleeve session
- First quarter of fiscal year 2011-2012 water, wastewater and Lodi Electric Utility department financial reports.
When and where: 7 a.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
Galt City Council
- First-quarter update by Finance Director Inez Kiriu.
- Consider negative declaration for Live Oak pump station and force main replacement project.
- New rental fees at Galt Market for January and February 2012.
When and where: 7 p.m., City Council chambers, 380 Civic Drive, Galt.
San Joaquin County Board of Supervisors
- Appointment to fill vacancy to the Woodbridge Municipal Advisory Council. Douglas Field and Edwin Wall Jr., have applied for the available seat.
- Consider appointing Sharon Stokes as inspector and Charlotte Cameron as election judge for the Nov. 8 Reclamation District 348 landowner election in Thornton.
- Agreement for employee assistance program at Lodi Memorial Hospital. The program would provide assessment, counseling, substance abuse counseling, referral and follow-up for up to five sessions for 600 Lodi Memorial Hospital employees and their family members through June 30, 2012. Cost to the hospital is $3.75 per employee per month. The plan is already in effect at Health Plan of San Joaquin, St. Mary’s Interfaith Dining Room and the Women’s Center.
- Status report on low-income health program.
When and where: 9 a.m., board chambers, 44 N. San Joaquin St., sixth floor, Stockton.
Lodi City Council
- Adopt an ordinance for co-energy metering.
- Adopt an ordinance on interim regulations for mixed-use designations.
- Approve the Lodi Tour Business Improvement District 2012 annual report and set public hearing for Nov. 16 to consider the proposed assessment.
- Consider disbanding the Community Seperator/Greenbelt Task Force and the Grape Bowl Ad Hoc Committee.
- Adopt resolution approving the city of Lodi annual investment policy and internal control guidelines.
- Hold public hearing to consider amending the San Joaquin County Multi-Species Habitat Conservation and Open Space Plan development fees for 2012.
When and where: 7 p.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine Street, Lodi.
Thornton Municipal Advisory Council
- Status report on petition and letter regarding reports of excessive noise from the bullfighting arena.
- Discuss speed bumps on Nowell Road.
- Discuss of additional road signs to improve traffic flow and control speeding.
When and where: 7 p.m., New Hope Community Center, 26675 N. Sacramento Blvd., Thornton.
Lodi Recreation Commission
- New parks and new recreation manager.
When and where: 7 p.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.