- In other action
The council gave certificates of appreciation to the Parks, Recreation and Cultural Services department for their fundraising efforts. In all, $317,000 in funds and projects were donated by a handful of community groups and individuals:
- Mark Armstrong, to replace outfield fence at Zupo Field.
- Boosters of Boys and Girls Sports, to help with Zupo Field, Blakely Park, Salas Park and Grape Bowl remodeling.
- Bridgetowne Homeowner’s Association, to repair Katzakian Park restrooms.
- Jack Fiori, who heads the Save the Grape Bowl campaign.
- Hutchins Street Square Foundation, for repairs, improvements and program sponsorships at the Square.
- Lodi Arts Foundation, for scholarships for arts classes at the Square.
- Pauline Meyer and others, for repairs at Hutchins Street Square pool.
— Sara Jane Pohlman
Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2013 12:00 am
A $700,000 increase to the cost of the water meter project was approved by the Lodi City Council last week, but city staff say the project is still coming in within the original budget.
Knife River Construction of Stockton took on Phase Three of this project in March for about $3 million. Public Works director Wally Sandelin submitted a list of change orders amounting to $771,215.
Or, use your
Thursday, August 29, 2013 12:00 am.