Lodi City Council Shirtsleeve
- Presentation of fourth quarter 2007-08 fiscal year financial
reports for the city of Lodi's water, wastewater and electric
When and where: 7 a.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St.. Lodi.
San Joaquin County Board of Supervisors
- Settlement of federal lawsuit filed by The Kruppe Corporation
regarding a nightclub on Highway 88 in Lockeford.
- Installation of four-way stop signs at Peltier and Davis
- Partial release of retention funds for the Micke Grove Regional
Park expansion project.
- Rejection of all bids and readvertise for Thornton water
storage tank. New bid opening date set for Oct. 2.
Acceptance of the Head Start building demolition project contract and notice of completion.
- Approval of regional disaster medical health specialist
agreement with the state of California.
When and where: 9 a.m., county courthouse, 222 E. Weber Ave., seventh floor, Stockton.
Galt Joint Union High School District board
- Update on standardized test scores including the Adequate
Yearly Progress report.
- Approve a $30,979 change order for Liberty Ranch High
- Adopt the Galt Community of Character Pledge.
When and where: 6:30 p.m., City Council chambers, 380 Civic Drive, Galt.
Lodi Planning Commission
- Request to allow conversion of two duplexes into condominiums
at 1273 Vienna Drive and 1248 Salzburg Lane, along with request for
tentative map approvals for each address.
- Continuation of requests by Reynolds Ranch project for
tentative map approval and General Plan amendment, allowing
expansion of project's commercial acreage.
When and where: 7 p.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
Lodi Unified School District Measure K Citizens' Oversight Committee
- Review minutes from the committee's last meeting on June
- Receive an up-to-date progress report on bond
- Report on bond expenditures for the quarter ending June 30,
When and where: 4:30 p.m., Bear Creek High School, 1055 Thornton Road, Stockton.
Woodbridge Sanitary District board
- Give direction on district's municipal service review by San
Joaquin County's Local Agency Formation Commission.
- Spending limit for the general manager and plant
- Discuss increasing compensation for the board of
- Offer from Chem-Weed for weed-control service.
- Conflict-of-interest code.
When and where: 7 p.m., portable classroom behind the Woodbridge fire station, 400 E. Augusta St., Woodbridge.
Reclamation District 348 board
- Consider awarding contract to Independent Construction Co. for
levee rehabilitation project between Interstate 5 and Wimpy's
- Approval of district's conflict-of-interest code.
When and where: 2 p.m., Croce & Co., 501 W. Weber Ave., fifth floor, Stockton.
Liberty Rural County Fire Protection District board
- Kitchen project.
When and where: 7:30 p.m., fire station, 24124 N. Bruella Road, Acampo.
Southeast Area Community Planning Advisory Council
- Update on Freeport Regional Water Project by Gerald Schwartz
and Susie Wallenstein-Pineda.
- South Area Water Council participation by Ron Lowry, chairman
of the Southeast Sacramento County Agricultural Water Authority,
and John Folk-Williams of the Center for Collaborative
When and where: 7:30 p.m., Herald Community Building behind the fire station, 12746 Ivie Road, Herald.