The following is a list of public meetings in the Lodi and Galt areas this week:
San Joaquin County Board of Supervisors
- Consider amending the qualifications of the county administrator’s position. Qualifications have been the same since 1967. Staff proposes to require a bachelor’s degree and a background in program planning, budgeting, fiscal control and personnel management. A master’s degree and experience in county government may be added as desirable qualifications.
- Hear requests by property owners to rezone their land as the board adopts a new General Plan for unincorporated areas of the county.
When and where: 9 a.m., board chambers, 44 N. San Joaquin St., sixth floor, Stockton.
San Joaquin County Parks and Recreation Commission
Key item: Presentations on playground concepts for Oak Grove Regional Park in northwest Stockton.
When and where: 5:30 p.m., Memorial Building, Micke Grove Regional Park, 11793 N. Micke Grove Road, Lodi.
San Joaquin County Advisory Water Commission
- Update on Delta water issues.
- Presentation on groundwater monitoring report conducted in the fall of 2012.
- Snow survey from Jan. 29.
When and where: 1 p.m., county Public Health conference room, 1601 E. Hazelton Ave., Stockton.
Galt Joint Union Elementary School District Board of Trustees
When and where: 7 p.m., Galt City Council chambers, 380 Civic Drive, Galt.
Woodbridge Rural Fire Protection District Board of Directors
When and where: 3 p.m. at Fire Station 1, 400 E. Augusta St., Woodbridge.