The following is a list of public meetings in the Lodi and Galt areas this week:
Galt Youth Committee
When and where: 6 p.m., Galt City Hall, City Council chambers, 380 Civic Drive, Galt.
Galt City Council
- Authorize the city manager to execute an amended consultant contract in the amount of $30,090 for the quiet zone implementation, and authorize a project contingency of $7,000.
- Adopt a resolution continuing the Independence Day Celebration Ad Hoc Committee and appoint two City Council members to serve on it.
- Make a number appointments to vacant positions on city boards and commissions.
When and where: 7 p.m., Galt City Hall, City Council chambers, 380 Civic Drive, Galt.
Lodi City Council Shirtsleeve
Key item: Briefing on the San Joaquin Council of Governments State Route 99 Lodi Operational Improvements Feasability Study.
When and where: 7 a.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St.
Lodi City Council
- Hold a public hearing on and decide whether to extend the ban on outdoor growing of medical marijuana in the city.
- Discuss transit needs in Lodi that aren’t being met.
When and where: 7 p.m. Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St.