'A chance for a better tomorrow'

Posted: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 10:00 pm

When Pat Shelby talks about Barack Obama as the new president, she mentions her 91-year-old uncle in Kansas, one of her daughters in Hawaii and other family members, both young and old.

Before the inauguration, Shelby called her uncle to celebrate the new president.

• posted at 4:52 pm on Wed, Jan 28, 2009.

Brian: How Arizona? Does Phoenix have a local paper with blogs like the Lodi News Sentinel? I know you miss Lodi, but maybe if you get involved at home you'd feel more a part of your own community.

• posted at 4:46 pm on Wed, Jan 28, 2009.

Brian: What's your point in posting such ridiculous comments? Now you have a problem with the president's name being mentioned at his inauguration? You do know that is how they do things, right? Ones name is usually used in these sorts of things. Geez... what a numbskull you are, Brian. You keep trying so hard, but continue to fail. Just give up already.How's the wine? LOL!

• posted at 3:30 pm on Wed, Jan 28, 2009.

http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blogs/fullcomment/archive/2009/01/28/steven-edwards-suddenly-obama-has-muslim-roots.aspxDuring the U.S presidential campaign, Barack Obamas handlers vigourously pointed out his Christian faith whenever the misconception arose he may be Muslim (even though the politically correct response should have been his religion doesnt matter). The handlers also roundly denounced any conservative commentator who might mention (mischievously, admittedly) his Arabic middle name, Hussein. They charged that such usage was "fear mongering." Once elected, however, he personally insisted on his middle name being spoken at his swearing-in ceremony. And now in a gesture to the Muslim world he has not only granted the first sit-down interview of his presidency to a pan-Arab television network, but uses the occasion to gush about his Muslim ties. - How About That!

• posted at 3:28 am on Tue, Jan 27, 2009.

jbhiker wrote " Lodian and Jeff - nonsensical and irrelevant, similar to Cogito and Leonard's remarks. Please clean your hat rack. "jbhiker: Jeff posted a great quote and I asked a good question. So, what's your beef exactly? You sound like Brian.

• posted at 1:11 am on Mon, Jan 26, 2009.

Cogito wrote on Jan 25, 2009 12:08 PM:" Lodian, Leonard, Jeff, can you BELIEVE this JBHiker person? It would be O.K. if they'd brought something profound to the table. LOL, jb, keep it coming. You're nothing if not entertainingChuckle... you have to have a pretty outsized ego dismiss Benjamin Franklin as "nonsensical".

• posted at 6:08 am on Sun, Jan 25, 2009.

Lodian, Leonard, Jeff, can you BELIEVE this JBHiker person? It would be O.K. if they'd brought something profound to the table. LOL, jb, keep it coming. You're nothing if not entertaining.

• posted at 3:25 pm on Sat, Jan 24, 2009.

• posted at 12:43 pm on Sat, Jan 24, 2009.

jeff wrote on Jan 24, 2009 2:03 PM:" jbhiker,'Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' -Ben Franklin "I love that quote, but don't we all sacrifice a little, here and there to some degree, for security?

• posted at 8:03 am on Sat, Jan 24, 2009.

• posted at 6:23 am on Sat, Jan 24, 2009.

Well I see Cogito and Leonard have the "Knack" to completely misrepresent someone's comments. This is the sad fact that has led to the occupation of the Whitehouse by Bush and indirectly by Obama. When will you ever learn to use your heads for something other than a Hat Rack?? Oh wait a minute - you are the types responsible for Obama's election - Well good for you!!

• posted at 11:29 am on Thu, Jan 22, 2009.

To go along with the 442 we have the 99th Fighter The Tuskegee Airman, The first African American Fighter Squadron They over came tremendous Racism to go on to be one of The best fighter Groups of world War II They never lost a Bomber to enemy fighters when ever they flew escort More than 10,000 Blacks served during theAmerican Revolution. The Civil War 171 Black regiments were raised 19 Medals of honorWere awarded14 Medals of Honor were awarded to Black Soldiers who fought in theIndian warsThe 10th Calvary regiment actually captured San Juan Hill before TeddyRoosevelts Rough Riders made their famous charge in the Spanish American war thats all Folks

• posted at 10:48 am on Thu, Jan 22, 2009.

442 Regimental Combat team The 442 is the most decorated unit in US History9500 Purple hearts, 52 Distinguished Service Crosses, 7 Distinguished unitCitations and 1 Medal of Honor All though they earned the respect Of their fellow Soldiers that was not the case when they returned home!!! We have comea long way but still have a way to go !! This little item came out of Vietnam, myWar, Black, White, brown, Yellow, green it doesnt mean a thing, we all BleedRed !! Go for Broke

• posted at 2:56 pm on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

Hey OTH !!Hi back at cha.

• posted at 2:51 pm on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

You're absolutely correct Jeff, I stand corrected.

• posted at 2:41 pm on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

SamAll posts well said.

• posted at 1:59 pm on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

Cogito, not to counter your argument too much, but...while i agree what was done to the Japanese-Americans during WW2 was horrible and completle unacceptable, i do believe some people might disagree with your contention that 'it was truly the worst thing ever done to a race of people by our government.' The vast network of tribes of people indigenous to this continent can probable make a pretty strong argument to the contrary. Until the middle to late 20th century there had not been a treaty that had not been broken by the US.

• posted at 1:27 pm on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

The 442nd Regimental Combat TeamThe Japanese American 442nd Regimental Combat Team was an all-Japanese-American U.S. Army regiment which served in Europe during World War II. In time, the 442nd became, for its size and length of service the most decorated unit in U.S. military history, earning it the nickname the "Purple Heart Battalion".

• posted at 1:17 pm on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

Cogito wrote on Jan 21, 2009 7:02 PM:" Jbhiker, no amount of justification could ever excuse what was done to Japanese Americans during WW2. If they were such a threat to national security, why did we take their able bodied men and put them into battle wearing American uniforms? I can't believe anyone would be dumb enough to defend it. "Ditto!My Grandfather used to say that if your excuse for doing something was that you were "really scared" you probably shouldn't have done it. I appreciate his wisdom more with each passing year.

• posted at 1:02 pm on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

Jbhiker, no amount of justification could ever excuse what was done to Japanese Americans during WW2. If they were such a threat to national security, why did we take their able bodied men and put them into battle wearing American uniforms? It was truly the worst thing ever done to a race of people by our government. I can't believe anyone would be dumb enough to defend it.

• posted at 12:00 pm on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

I have read the blogs and here is how I feel.I feel that President Obama is going to do a really good job.I did not vote for him because of his color that did not even play a factor for me.I felt he and his Vice President choice were VERY capeable of leading our country.McCain, did NOT make a wise choice for a Vice President.He is old and their was a VERy good chance that Palin May have been running our country because he may have had health issues as he has had in the past.I just didnt feel in his absence she was capeable. Sorry : (

• posted at 10:31 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

sam wrote "I was talking to an acquaintance yesterday and he said "I have no idea why THOSE people complain. Things have changed."sam: People, such as the acquaintance you speak of, need to stop thinking of others of a different color as "those" people. I would love to see the day when that kind of ignorance is ancient history.

• posted at 10:23 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

sam wrote "Stop whining and get involved. We can make a difference."Great message. I hope more take it to heart and action.

• posted at 10:05 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

Lodian, I watched that elderly minister and just beamed. I do not have to agree with all he says, but I beamed at how far we have come as a nation. The hate and prejudices he must have faced throughout his life is unimaginable to me.(... and p.s.... I loved his "rhyme")I was talking to an acquaintance yesterday and he said "I have no idea why THOSE people complain. Things have changed."I said "how so?"He said "we do not hang 'em any more."I had no response. Racism is still alive, but with education and with every generation it seems to fade over the years.I say lets work together to get us on track as a nation. Go to www.whitehouse.org or BarackObama.com and sign up to volunteer to help in an area that interests you.Stop whining and get involved. We can make a difference.

• posted at 9:46 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

Observer, great blog.

• posted at 9:15 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

I did not vote for Obama but I have the greatest respect for the office of the President. I hope this is a wake-up call to the Republican Party. We have allowed extremists to control our party. I don't believe they represent main stream Republicans who are still fiscally conservative but socially moderate. My biggest concern regarding President Obama is his "redistribution of the wealth" philosophy. We'll see where that goes. I am more than willing to give him a chance. I was extremely proud to be an American yesterday and witness the peaceful transfer of power. Actually quite emotional at times.

• posted at 9:01 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

Totally agree with LodiSafeway regarding the inauguration prayer.

• posted at 8:44 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

sam (Jan 21 @ 9:05 AM): It's hard to believe but there were people watching, and at the inauguration, that did sit on the back of the bus and used the blacks only water fountain yet stood tall yesterday as we all watched Obama take office. What a country!

• posted at 8:41 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

LodiSafeway: I had suspected that you are a racist, by some previous comments, but I think we can all be sure of it now. WOW!

• posted at 8:38 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

ReaderFromStockton: So here`s my 2 cents worth, with all that went wrong during the past 8 years, one thing that didn`t have to be done is clean up a mess from another 911 due to tight security, to relax the security in this country would only invite an attack equal to 911 or worse. Seems no matter what went right yesterday, someone will find fault. LodiJoe states that if Obama promotes the black agenda there will be racial incidents in the country like we have never seen, relax Joe between Watts in LA and Rodney King and almost OJ, what could be worse.

• posted at 8:31 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

t jefferson wrote an extremely violent and volatile section of society is EXPECTING payback and if they don't get it there will be riots... "tjefferson: Yep, Obama announced a pay freeze and lobbying restrictions as well as "a clean break from business as usual." Should we expect the politicians on the pay freeze to be rioting in the streets by this time tomorrow? (chuckle)

• posted at 8:19 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

dogs4you: You keep telling us how you're going to save your two cents for something you think really matters yet you keep posting. Go to the park already and leave the blogs to those that actually want to converse and debate the topic. Bye bye now.

• posted at 8:12 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

Sounds like to me that Lodi Safeway is still a cart collector and maybe an African American got promoted over him. As for you gail, this is not just YOUR country, this is our country and as a country we voted Obama as president. Now the poor man is stuck cleaning up Bush's disaster from the past 8 years. It's going to take time to clean up that man's mess.

• posted at 6:03 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

From all the posts I have just read, it`s WalMart with the same players and a different subject. All you snivel`ers and complainers should get Yahoo`s IM in order to slog on, takes less time to snipe at each other. I`ll save my 2 cents for something that really matters. Better yet, meet at one of the local parks and bring a bat, what better way to get your point across, he with the most hits wins.

• posted at 5:49 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

In case anyone missed it here is a copy of the prayer:http://pinsonchurch.com/blog/2009/01/transcript-joseph-lowerys-inauguration-prayer-2009/

• posted at 5:34 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

"Leonard wrote: ...is just one of many who will place partisanship ahead of patriotism." Ain't it the sad truth - generally of those who refuse to accept not only the facts but are threatened by change itself!

• posted at 4:57 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

It seems to me that there are those who want to see America fail, just so that they can blame it on Obama. Our dear friend J.K. Snivellius is just one of many who will place partisanship ahead of patriotism.

• posted at 4:34 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

"recipients" should read "participants".

• posted at 4:33 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

LodiSafeway wrote on Jan 21, 2009 10:12 AM:I am hopeful that the spectacle on this very forum is not indicative of what is to come.The only thing your treatment on this forum is reflective of is the fact that you have lost the respect of its recipients.Between your constant whining, your name change games and your incessant sniveling, this surely cannot come as a surprise. Your treatment here has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with your own poor behavior.

• posted at 4:31 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

LodiSafeway wrote on Jan 21, 2009 10:12 AM:Nevertheless, as we enter into this era of "change" I have wondered just what kind of change we should expect. Does it mean that it is now "open season" on people of "non" color? That after hundreds of years of bigotry, racism and hatred, now that we've a black president the tables should be turned? Is this what Obama and his minions meant by "change?" If so, then we've got much greater problems than a bad economyHow you got this message out of that prayer is simply beyond me. It seems that you are truly befuddled.

• posted at 4:12 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

Now, I don't care what anyone calls me. I know who and what I am; and no one here (or anywhere else) can offer any evidence that I am a "racist," "fascist" or "religious nut," because I am not and have never behaved in those ways.However, no one can convince me that Reverend Lowery's benediction was not reviewed prior to his invoking it yesterday. If it was a surprise, then there's already a definite problem within the Obama administration.Nevertheless, as we enter into this era of "change" I have wondered just what kind of change we should expect. Does it mean that it is now "open season" on people of "non" color? That after hundreds of years of bigotry, racism and hatred, now that we've a black president the tables should be turned? Is this what Obama and his minions meant by "change?" If so, then we've got much greater problems than a bad economy.I am hopeful that the spectacle on this very forum is not indicative of what is to come. The far-left has again proven that even in victory there is no sense of graciousness or honor; just as when they lose.

• posted at 4:05 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

Leonard wrote " I think someone has been reading Michelle ...Sorry Leonard, I have not read that. I actually read the report in its entirety along with a great deal of factual historical context. The benefits of Poli-Sci & History classes and a strong need to know the facts. I am not defending it, just understanding it. It happened way before I was around.

• posted at 3:47 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

Cogito wrote I'm sure there were Italian and German agents... Why didn't we put them in camps" In fact we jailed many of them as a result of the Roberts Commission's far-reaching effects. There is no comparison of WW2 government to the current one. Japan was considered our friend on the day they attacked us where Arabs have been attacking Americans (Christians/Hindus - actually everyone) for years. Were it not for the advances in counter-espionage (again the indirect result of Roosevelt's authorizing of the Robert's Commission), I have no doubt there would have been such a roundup of Arab-Americans. Thank our forefathers for the Writ of Habeas Corpus for that. As for my prior statements, I was just trying to point out that your concept of History is incomplete - perhaps even self-serving.

• posted at 3:41 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

Leonard, I'm sure the Architect knew how to push a few buttons, just like the left got out the "I need a nanny government" vote this time. Gotta go, catch you later bro, have a good day!

• posted at 3:41 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

I think someone has been reading Michelle Malkin's In Defense of Internment.I hear that she is now working on her magnum opus, In Defense of the Final Solution.

• posted at 3:33 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

Jbhiker, since there are some people of middle eastern descent who currently reside in the US, some of them plotting against our government, are you advocating the raiding of all mosques this weekend and putting all of them in concentration camps? Because that's exactly what was done. ALL Japanese were put into camps. I'm sure there were Italian and German agents living here too. Why didn't we put them in camps? Do you think it's because they were white?

• posted at 3:33 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

Cogito wrote on Jan 21, 2009 9:11 AM:" Leonard, there are racists everywhere. Racism knows no party.No doubt but I would still contend that the GOP does more to court there votes.The entire Southern Strategy that Rove created and championed was, to a great degree, based on courting this group.

• posted at 3:25 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

Cogito wrote:a Democrat president who put the Japanese in concentration camps...Read a history book. "Perhaps it is you who should do some reading. The Roberts Commission found that the Japanese consulate was secretly sending messages to Japan which increased in frequency right up to Dec. 7th. I wonder why? It is unfortunate that we did not have the ability to intercept and record those messages. It was also found that many Japanese in America were actually illegal agents of the government of Japan, the reporting of which was required by law. It is also unfortunate that so many innocents were rounded up - much like GW Bush invading a country and rounding up Arabs. But at least they were not killed and they were paid a lot of money as an apology and for their trouble. Oh... and PS - it was the California Farmers who wanted them all locked up and then shipped back to Japan at the end. "Gots to beat that competition"

• posted at 3:13 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

Gail, like it or not, he gets 4 years to prove himself. You have no choice but to give him a chance. He is your president.

• posted at 3:11 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

Leonard, there are racists everywhere. Racism knows no party. I watched a documentary on the white supremacy movement last week. Many of them are socialists, and their ranks are growing.

• posted at 3:10 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

people don't put your faith in this man or person he is not who he says he is everyone has made a big mistake I hope everyone who voted for this person is happy wiith yourself for doing this to my country

• posted at 3:08 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

What I found interesting is the lady who took her money out of the stock market, yet hopes Obama "will turn the economy around". If he does, and you've pulled all your money out, aren't you going to hate yourself? Not a very smart move now was it.

• posted at 3:05 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

A black 87 year old preacher ends his benediction for a Presidential Inauguration with "When black will not be asked to get in back;" "when brown can stick around; "when yellow will be mellow;" "when white will embrace what is right."Priceless.How far we have come as a nation . I cannot even imagine the hatred and prejudices this he felt through out his life.We are a young country, but we have come so far. I for one am so proud to be an America. God bless our new President and God bless America.

• posted at 2:59 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

Cogito wrote on Jan 21, 2009 8:47 AM:" Leonard, I'm a conservative and I like Obama too. As far as his policies, that remains to be seen. As far as racists in a party, old guard southern Democrats still have a stronghold on that. It was a Democrat president who put the Japanese in concentration camps. It was a Republican president who gave the slaves their freedom. Read a history book.Sorry dude, I am just absolutely sick of J-way-Girard's never ending itching and moaning. I didn't mean to catch you in my cross hair.I know there are plenty of decent Repugs, hell some of them are in my own family.I also know, however, that there is a hard core racist element in the GOP that simply can't stomach the idea of a black President and that we have not heard the last from these "core voters".As for Lincoln, I, if you look at the values of the 19th century Republican party, they have very little to do with those of the modern GOP which has become the modern day flag bearer for the States Rights movement.

• posted at 2:47 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

• posted at 2:41 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

LodiSafeway wrote on Jan 21, 2009 8:37 AM:snivel, snivel, whine, whineHey, I was just offering you my sympathy at your horrible, awful, terrible plight.Starving kids in Africa, step aside, J-Safeway-Girard is a victim of racial oppression!

• posted at 2:37 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

And Leonard, from where I sit you don't even merit a response."[And] that's all I have to say about that [to you]." (FG)

• posted at 2:35 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

LodiSafeway wrote on Jan 21, 2009 8:28 AM:Notice the tone here? When the nation is supposed to be embracing this new president (and each other), the man chosen to close the ceremony took a full-face slap at people of caucasian heritageOh, poor pitiful, whiney, ever complaining J. A greater victim of racial oppression this world has never known.Who knows, if Palin wins in 2012, maybe she will institute an affirmative action program for sad sack white males such as yourself. From where I am sitting, that is about the only way I can imagine you ever making a useful contribution to our society.

• posted at 2:28 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

The closing "prayer" yesterday summed up the inauguration for me:"When black will not be asked to get in back;" "when brown can stick around; "when yellow will be mellow;" "when white will embrace what is right." And this from a "man of God!?!"Notice the tone here? When the nation is supposed to be embracing this new president (and each other), the man chosen to close the ceremony took a full-face slap at people of caucasian heritage. While I was "hopeful" but not having high expectations that racism would not rear its ugly head until at least the day after the swearing in, there it was- blatantly put forth for the entire world to see and hear.Yeah, we're in for some change alright; but not the kind that will move us forward. Still, I suppose there's still room for "hope."

• posted at 2:22 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

LodiSafeway wrote on Jan 21, 2009 8:13 AM:" Oh, and here we go again! If anyone has the audacity to criticize or in any way question President Obama, he/she must certainly be either "racist," "fascist," or a "religious nut."This has nothing to do with Obama, I was simply discussing the proven components of the Republican base.I will admit though that I left out drug addled bitter old men. My apologies to you, J.

• posted at 2:20 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

http://zfacts.com/p/461.htmlgreat site to watch our national debt.

• posted at 2:18 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

We are over $10 trillion dollars in debt. As of October 2008 we are increasing our debt by $3.4 billion A DAY.I respect President Obama for addressing this and saying we have to turn it around.He is just one man. I will give him a chance. And Leonard, please do not lump all us conservative Republicans together. Many of us believe he may be a good president.I am glad I AM intelligent enough to understand what he says. I am also glad I am young enough to still believe in and have hope in us as a nation.

• posted at 2:17 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

It seems to me that Emerie and Alex are the only respondants (above) with even a little wisdom. But Emerie is the clear winner. Out of lemons we should all "hope" for lemonade. Let's keep the kool-aid to a minimum.

• posted at 2:13 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

Oh, and here we go again! If anyone has the audacity to criticize or in any way question President Obama, he/she must certainly be either "racist," "fascist," or a "religious nut."I wonder how those who opposed President George W. Bush even before he set a pen to his first Executive Order should be characterized- just plain "stupid?"It defies logic, but is so predictable of those on the far, far loony-left. It's going to be an incredible four years for certain!

• posted at 2:07 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

Cognito... Yep, the fear should be the libs agenda... Mazie.. I do believe he will accomplish spending the trillions of $$'s that he has already warned us about. My confidence level in this President is low, he has a whole lot of work to do to convince me that he works for the USofA. I am not alone, the stock market was a sure sign yesterday.

• posted at 2:07 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

The conservatives may not be able to agree on why they don't like Obama but they all can agree that they don't like him.Perhaps a central theme will emerge as the racists, the fascists and the religious nuts battle each other for control of their party.

• posted at 1:38 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

LodiJoe, as far as the "black agenda", Obama was raised by two white women, and a man from Hawaii. His only black parent abandoned him. As far as being sympathetic to those in favor of reparations, Obama is not the descendant of slaves. The agenda you should be afraid is the liberal socialist agenda, that is much more likely.

• posted at 1:19 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

Mazie, while it is not obvious whether he will or will not 'legalize the illegals', it is abundantly clear that it will absolutely not be 'the only thing he is going to do.'And I do believe he has more experience in politics and government than you do in using logic and forming arguments.Give it a break.

• posted at 1:02 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

good luck BO, I fear you will do what you say you are going to do, but I have faith you will be a tried and true politician from Chicago and those were all campaign promises. Reality is very different from the garbage and projection most people used to elect you. The softskulls want their payback, when you don't provide it they will turn on you fast than a Cobra can strike. Like Joe was saying (and the other simpletons dissed) an extremely violent and volatile section of society is EXPECTING payback and if they don't get it there will be riots...

• posted at 12:46 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

LodiJoe wrote on Jan 21, 2009 5:56 AM: If he promotes the black agenda there will be a racial incidents in the country like we have never seen.It sounds like Joe has his hood and lighter ready to go. Now all you need is a cross to burn.

• posted at 12:35 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

The only thing he is going to do is legalize the illegals. What a mistake it was to vote him in. And you are right, he is back peddling on his promises. He will never get us out of this recession either. He has NO experience in anything.

• posted at 12:05 am on Wed, Jan 21, 2009.

I guess you just don't get it, Joe. You should learn to listen, especially when someone is talking about you.

• posted at 11:56 pm on Tue, Jan 20, 2009.

Obama is already back peddling on most of his campaign promises. I listened to him while he was campaigning and like most politicians he said what people wanted to hear and convinced them he was the man who could make it happen. One promise after another will be set aside as he finds out the difference between a dream and reality. If he promotes the black agenda there will be a racial incidents in the country like we have never seen.