The Woodbridge Municipal Advisory Council, meeting Thursday night, will discuss efforts to bring a Bookmobile to Woodbridge, road safety improvements, trespassing on irrigation canals and other topics.
The MAC will also:
- Hear public safety reports by the San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office and California Highway Patrol.
- Discuss the need for residents to clean up after their pets on front lawns and gardens.
- Potholes near the Woodbridge Post Office.
- Theft of a recycling bin owned by California Waste Recovery Systems.
- Vendors selling items on vacant lots on Academy Street and Lower Sacramento Road.
Thursday’s meeting will begin at 7 p.m. at the Lodi Elks Lodge, 19071 N. Lower Sacramento Road, Woodbridge.