The following is a list of public meetings in the Lodi and Galt areas this week:
Lodi Library Board of Trustees
- Consider appointing Dean Gualco interim Library Service director.
- Review the 2012 to 2013 mid-year budget adjustments to revenue projections and estimated expenditures.
- Receive staffing and scheduling information.
- Receive information on the 2013 Library Volunteer of the Year selection process.
When and where: 6 p.m., Lodi Public Library, 201 W. Locust Street, Lodi.
Lodi City Council shirtsleeve
The regularly scheduled meeting is canceled.
Galt City Council
When and where: 7 p.m., Galt City Hall City Council chambers, 380 Civic Drive, Galt.
Lodi City Council
- Hold a public hearing to consider extending the moratorium on outdoor cultivation of medical marijuana and indoor cultivation that creates a public nuisance.
- Consider a lease agreement with Lodi Memorial Hospital for operation of its adult day care program and the Camp Hutchins Children’s Day Care program at Hutchins Street Square.
- Hold a public hearing to consider adopting a resolution setting pre-approved Engineering News Record adjustment index for usage-based and flat water rates.
- Review of city’s annual financial report by Macias, Gini & O’Connell.
When and where: 7 p.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
Woodbridge Fire District Board
When and where: 10 a.m., Fire Station 1, 400 E. Augusta Street.
Galt Beautification Committee
When and where: 3:30 p.m., Galt City Hall community room, 380 Civic Drive, Galt