The public is invited to the Measure K Citizens' Oversight Committee meeting this afternoon to hear a progress report on bond expenditures.
The meeting begins at 4 p.m. in the James Areida Education Support Center, 1305 E. Vine St.
Outgoing committee members will be recognized and new members introduced. There will also be a question-and-answer period.
The committee's next meeting is scheduled for 4 p.m. on Sept. 9.
Irrigation district board to hold regular meeting
The Woodbridge Irrigation District board of directors will hold its regular meeting on Thursday to hear the following items:
- a Mokelumne River hydrology report from East Bay Municipal Utility District staff
- a report by the district superintendent
- discussion on extending the Ground Water Banking Authority for one additional year
- a resolution to place delinquent standby and ground water charges on the San Joaquin County property tax roll
- two issues with the North San Joaquin Water Conservation District.
The board meets at 9 a.m. at the district office located at 18777 N. Lower Sacramento Road.
- Andrew Adams.
Community services district board will meet Thursday
The Lockeford Community Services District board will meet on Thursday to hear the following items:
- an update on property transfer from San Joaquin County to the district
- discussion or amendment of a decision to support the North San Joaquin Water Conservation District's groundwater fee.
The board meets at 9 a.m. at the Old Lockeford Schoolhouse located at 19456 N. Jack Tone Road.
- Andrew Adams.