Lodi Unified School District special board meeting
- Selection of candidates for interviews to fill superintendent
- This is a closed-session meeting.
When and where: 6 p.m., James Areida Education Support Center, 1305 E. Vine St.. Lodi.
Lodi Unified School District board
- 2008-09 budget adoption.
When and where: 7 p.m., James Areida Education Support Center, 1305 E. Vine St., Lodi.
San Joaquin Delta College board
- Consideration of the adoption of a tentative budget for the
2008-09 college year.
- Report of the draft of the college strategic plan.
When and where: 6:30 p.m., Board Room, Administration 103, 5151 Pacific Ave., Stockton.
Lodi City Council shirtsleeve
- Update on the energy cost adjustment, a fee charged by the Lodi
When and where: 7 a.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St.. Lodi.
Galt City Council
- Resolution to appropriate $675,847.57 from Galt's fire impact
fee fund to reimburse the Cosumnes Community Services District for
fire-related capital equipment purchases for Galt fire stations 45
- Introduction of ordinance changing water use rights on adjacent
- Award contract not to exceed $45,910 for redesign of city's Web
When and where: 7 p.m., City Council chambers, 380 Civic Drive, Galt.
San Joaquin County Board of Supervisors
- Public hearing on extending urgency ordinance regarding adult
entertainment in unincorporated areas.
- Public hearing on the county traffic impact mitigation fee
- End-of-fiscal-year budget adjustments.
- Notice of completion for phase 1 of the county agricultural
- Requesting proposals for renewable energy.
- San Joaquin Council of Governments' financial plan for the
2008-09 fiscal year.
- Additional temporary partially paid military leave of absence
- County master plan update.
When and where: 9 a.m., county courthouse, seventh floor, 222 E. Weber Ave., Stockton.
Lodi City Council
- Vote on city's redevelopment ordinance.
- Vote on city's new garbage contract with Central Valley Waste
- Vote on city's new bus driver contract with MV Transportation,
When and where: 7 p.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.