The following is a list of public meetings in the Lodi and Galt areas this week:
Galt Public Safety Committee
The regularly scheduled meeting is canceled.
Lodi City Council
Key item: Receive information on future water utility policy decisions and rates.
When and where: 7 a.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
San Joaquin County Board of Supervisors
- Consider setting priorities to lobby for state and federal money in 2013 and 2014. Projects include flood protection, emergency response and agricultural preservation in the Delta; Highway 4 improvements and money to go toward constructing an aircraft parking ramp and improving the runway light system at Stockton Metropolitan Airport.
- Allocate $156,000 to The Freemason Group, a lobbying firm, to continue lobbying on water issues in the county’s interests in 2013.
- Recognition of former Supervisor Leroy Ornellas by Rep. Jeff Denim, R-Fresno.
- Appoint one person to the county Parks and Recreation Commission. Mary Fuhs of Acampo, a commissioner for eight years, has reapplied. There were no other applicants.
- Agreement with HealthNet for hospital services.
- Consider appointment county administrator to replace the retiring Manual Lopez. This will be discussed in closed session.
When and where: 9 a.m., board chambers, 44 N. San Joaquin St., sixth floor, Stockton.