The following is a selection of city expenses incurred between Feb. 27 and March 26:
- $598 to Hampton Inn and Suites
For meeting room rental for Lodi Electic Utility workshop with major industrial customers.
- $91 to the Associated Veterinary Emergency
For emergency treatment of injured stray.
- $805.43 to Authenticpromotions.com
For 250 night lights for Lodi Electric Utility promotions.
- $728 to Department of Forestry and Fire
For trench rescue training for the Lodi Fire Department.
- $161.63 to Industries for the Blind
For 150 pairs of sunglasses.
- $4,442.71 to the State Water Resources Control Board
For state PCE/TCE oversight costs from Oct. 1 through Dec. 31.
- $20,000 to General Mills
For Lodi Electric Utility rebate for high-efficiency lighting.
- $100 to Every 15 Minutes
For Greater Lodi Area Youth Commission donation to anti-drinking program.
- $17,327.50 to St. Joseph's Occupational Health
For physical exams for firefighters.
- $4,068.68 to Office Max
For office supplies.
- $1,348.56 to HIDIRECT Advanced Lighting Inc.
For streetlight bulbs.
- $1,800.68 to Moore Medical Corp.
For safety gloves.
- $360 to Quality Inn
For lodging of a firefighter who attended a training conference.
- $14,529.48 to Artbeat
For charges related to In The Mood performance at Hutchins Street Square.
- $441.86 to The Coloring Book
For materials printing charges for the Lodi Electric Utility major customer energy workshop.
- $10,225.80 to Ann Gerow
For rebate for solar rooftop installation.
- $496 to Marriott Mission Valley
For lodging of Lodi Police Department property officer who attended the California Association for Property and Evidence training conference.
- $1,397.70 to Lodi Sporting Goods
For caps for parks workers, volleyballs and softballs.