Here are the claims filed against the city of Galt between September 2012 and April 2013:
- Filed Sept. 27 by Claudia P. Medina claiming city employee hit side of vehicle merging into her lane without signaling on Sept. 21
- Filed Oct. 15 by Arnold M. Weber claiming police officers kicked in the farm gate on Oct. 5.
- Filed Oct. 18 by Richard Dale Rothenberger when toilets overflowed with sewer water twice on Aug. 27.
- Filed Oct. 22 by Linda Dulaney claiming a Galt Police Officer trying to parallel park Aug. 19 hit parked car.
- Filed Oct. 29 by Carolyn Banker who fell Aug. 14 while walking on sidewalk due to handle of metal grate sticking up.
- Filed Oct. 21 by Ali Seyed Kazemi for damage to front side of car due to traffic cones in the street on July 27.
- Filed Oct. 31 by Kokila W. Datt claiming damage to front bumper on vehicle due to cone in the road on Oct. 1.
- Filed Nov. 6 by Preston Lee Mabrey claiming loss of cell phone due to Galt Police Officer negligence on May 19, 2012.
- Filed Nov. 20 by Saan C. Saechao claiming loose gravel and debris caused damage to vehicle at the Central Galt Interchange exit on Sept. 11
- Filed Nov. 26 by Paula Lessard claiming construction truck threw rock hitting vehicle windshield. No date of occurrence provided.
- Filed Feb. 25 by Nelson L. Miller claiming three-inch ridge on pavement caused driver of motorcycle to lose control and crash on Aug. 31.
- Filed Feb. 25 by Peng Fei Lin, individually and d/b/a Lucky Internet Cafe In part, seeking to recover possession of property from Jan. 31 incident.
- Filed March 26 by Sylvia Martha Gallegos claming supplies were damaged by Galt Market employee on March 12.
- Filed April 9 by Holly L. Stahr claiming a Galt Police Officer made an unsafe pass and damaged vehicle on Oct. 30.
- Filed April 23 by Lorraine A. Pittman claiming Galt Market employee damaged vehicle while using blower on April 17.
You must login to view the full content on this page.
Or, use your facebook account: