North San Joaquin Water Conservation District board
• Protest hearing on proposed groundwater charge.
• Tabulation of protest votes.
• Vote on possible groundwater charge.
When and where: 5 p.m. at Burgundy Hall at Lodi Grape Festival grounds, 413 E. Lockeford St.
For more information: Call Ed Steffani at 712-5034.
Thornton Municipal Advisory Council
• Discussion of Reclamation District 348 of Thornton conducting its monthly board meetings in downtown Stockton.
• Trucks causing visibility problems for drivers at Walnut Grove and Thornton roads, near two gas stations.
When and where: 7 p.m. at Thornton Community Hall, 26590 N. Sacramento Blvd.
Lodi City Council special meeting
• Discuss the 2007-08 capital outlay budget
When and where: 7 a.m. at Carnegie Forum 305 W. Pine St.
For more information: See the agenda packet at http://www.lodi.gov.
Lodi Arts Commission
When and where: Noon at Hutchins Street Square.
Woodbridge Sanitary District board
• Receive sewer rate analysis report.
• Possibly set public hearing date for sewer rate increase.
• Hear request by California Waste Recovery Systems for garbage rate increase.
• Update on district master plan
When and where: 7 p.m. at the portable classroom behind Woodbridge fire station, 400 E. Augusta St.
Lockeford Community Services District board
When and where: 9 a.m. at Lockeford Community Center's McDonald Building, 19456 N. Jack Tone Road.
For more information: Call 727-5035
Woodbridge Irrigation District board
• Tour of Woodbridge Dam.
When and where: 9 a.m. at the district office, 18777 N. Lower Sacramento Road, Woodbridge.
For more information: Call 369-6808.
Reclamation District 348 (Thornton)
When and where: 2 p.m. at the office of Croce and Co., 501 W. Weber Ave., fifth floor, Stockton.
Thornton Rural Fire District board
When and where: 7:30 p.m. at the fire station, 25999 N. Thornton Road.
For more information: Call 794-2660.
Liberty Rural County Fire Protection District board
• Cell tower proposal.
• Radio equipment update.
When and where: 7:30 p.m. at the fire station, 24124 N. Bruella Road, Acampo.
For more information: Call 339-1329.
Lower Mokelumne River Watershed Stewardship Steering Committee
• San Joaquin Delta College satellite campus.
• Recreational waterway.
• Sustainable community Initiative.
• State agricultural water discharge.
• Cosumnes-Mokelumne Integrated Resource Management Plan.
• Farms leadership program.
• Watershed coordinator funding.
When and where: Noon to 2 p.m. in the Lodi Public Library community room, 201 W. Locust St.
For more information: Call Watershed Coordinator John Brodie at 327-2823, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.