- In other action
On Tuesday, the Galt City Council:
- Heard a presentation on the proposed Old Town Entertainment Complex by D&S Development, Diede Construction and American Family Entertainment Centers.
- Conducted a public hearing and approved the city's five-year Capital Improvement Program for prioritized projects through 2017. There were no speakers.
- Discussed in closed session the public works director and a community development director positions, but no appointments were made.
- Received annual updates from both the Youth Committee and Public Safety Committee.
- Approved contracting services for the Meals on Wheels Program by Asian Community Center for the senior nutrition program.
— Jennifer Bonnett
Posted: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 12:00 am
Updated: 6:00 am, Wed Jun 20, 2012.
City employees have not received a cost-of-living salary increase and will continue to pay more for retirement benefits under a $27.5 million operating budget approved Tuesday by the Galt City Council.
There was no discussion, as the city reviewed the document in detail at a budget workshop last month.
Or, use your
More about Labor
Wednesday, June 20, 2012 12:00 am.
Updated: 6:00 am.