Shot in his semi truck

Posted: Monday, April 28, 2008 10:00 pm

More than a year after a 23-year-old Lodi man was shot and killed inside his big rig, the father of his former girlfriend was charged Monday with murder.

Gurparkash Khalsa

• posted at 6:00 pm on Fri, May 9, 2008.

Robb: The far right and the far left have both done their damage. There are nutjobs on both ends of the spectrum.

• posted at 4:57 am on Thu, May 1, 2008.

Well, we do agree on the liberals, they have ruined this great country... But I am not ready to give up on this great nation just yet!!

• posted at 2:40 am on Thu, May 1, 2008.

When illiterate folks name their children, amusing errors often occur. I once knew a woman who was named Wanita from West Virginia. Her parents liked the Spanish name but they couldn't write it out to save their lives.Who knows what Giovanizi's parents were trying to do?

• posted at 2:37 am on Thu, May 1, 2008.

Sometimes, when I read Giovanizi's blogs, I wonder whether he was a participant in some sort of voluntary prison study on rabies.Either way, he certainly does foam at the mouth.

• posted at 2:36 am on Thu, May 1, 2008.

Giovanizi wrote on Apr 30, 2008 10:06 PM:How stupid, Giovanina is not an Italian surnameOh!!!There you go. Aryan Brotherhood is kicking back! How dare you suggest that our favorite fascist is anything other than 100% white?His ancestors spent generation interbreeding to insure his racial purity. Giovanizi: How many prison tattoos do you have? Do you have a full sleeve? Maybe both arms?

• posted at 2:33 am on Thu, May 1, 2008.

I find Giovanizi's contention that we should not call people like herself racist just because they hate people based on their ethnicity and skin color... puzzling.What should we call them, I wonder?

• posted at 5:06 pm on Wed, Apr 30, 2008.

voter wrote on Apr 30, 2008 6:59 AM:" I don't think the Aryan Brotherhood will take someone with an Italian surname--not Aryan enough. What a disappointment that must have been. "How stupid, Giovanina is not an Italian surname, it is a first name. Guess I exposed that fake cultural awareness all these Socialists say they have, but really a culture of how to screw things up. I think Jimmy Carter is your poster boy.lol

• posted at 4:56 pm on Wed, Apr 30, 2008.

Ivan never has any talking points, and he thinks he is Darth Vader. And a terrible one at that. Maybe you should try Sgt. Schultz instead..

• posted at 4:50 pm on Wed, Apr 30, 2008.

Leonard wrote on Apr 30, 2008 6:18 AM:I am very proud of the fact that I have no tolerance whatsoever for racism or bigotry. "Hahahaha WOW Leonard, just like a kid in the schoolyard who just got sand kicked in his face. No facts, no points, just far left name calling. As I said, yelling racist to everyone you don't agree with is NOT going to stop the debate. At least give us a talking point or two with your rants. Or do you need to ask your mommy for some talking points?

• posted at 4:42 pm on Wed, Apr 30, 2008.

Robb wrote on Apr 30, 2008 12:28 PM:" What has made this country Great is the immigrants that have refused to assimilate their culture,we as a nation of "immigrants" need to remember our ancestors and learn from history..We have learned that Far left wingers can't run anything. They are promoters of chaos. They screw up everything they get control of. Since the Socialist liberals got a hold of Californias reins, the quality of life has dropped to the lowest ever. The next few years, will see quality will drop the fastest.

• posted at 4:36 pm on Wed, Apr 30, 2008.

very observant, Robb!I am not a supporter of the blame America garbage that spews from the mouths of the Socialist liberals, like you, who claim they want free speech, then scream racist to try and stop the speech. Sorry, Socialist libs, but screaming racist is no longer working. But Americans would like to know if you would like a little rattle with that scream? Leonard? Robb? voter? Ivan? Probably like a Che bobblehead for your dashboard, maybe? How about a one way ticket to Russia? A red antennae flag for your car?

• posted at 7:28 am on Wed, Apr 30, 2008.

What has made this country Great is the immigrants that have refused to assimilate their culture,we as a nation of "immigrants" need to remember our ancestors and learn from history..And to Gio... I assume by your rantings that you are Native American, (which are really the only ones who have a right to complain about immigrants...)

• posted at 3:52 am on Wed, Apr 30, 2008.

Giovanina, your Hate has made you strong.... enough to wash my car and pick up my dry cleaning.Join me and together we will rule the Galaxy as God Like Man and slack jawed inbred sidekick! I have foreseen it.

• posted at 1:59 am on Wed, Apr 30, 2008.

• posted at 1:21 am on Wed, Apr 30, 2008.

Giovanina wrote on Apr 29, 2008 9:16 PM:" Leonard, How long have you been a member of the International Socialist Worker's Party, I didn't know that they had a foothold in Lodi, until you kept spewing out their main talking point? Chuckle... and how long have you been a member of the Aryan Brotherhood?I'm guessing that you joined right away the first time you went to prison.Maybe around the age of 15?Do I have that right or was it earlier?

• posted at 1:19 am on Wed, Apr 30, 2008.

Giovanina wrote on Apr 29, 2008 9:11 PM:Yes maybe you have a lot of illegal Canadians in New York but do you really want to count all illegals and see if they are Caucasian?No, Giovanizi's position doesn't have anything to do with the fact that she is a racist.No, not one darn thing.LOL!

• posted at 1:18 am on Wed, Apr 30, 2008.

Giovanina wrote on Apr 29, 2008 9:04 PM: along with being the least tolerant person in hereI am very proud of the fact that I have no tolerance whatsoever for racism or bigotry.

• posted at 1:17 am on Wed, Apr 30, 2008.

Giovanina wrote on Apr 29, 2008 9:04 PM:What I said had absolutley nothing to do with race, but being the Socialist liberal that you are, you see everything through race tainted glassesOh come on Giovanizi, being the Fascist Nazi that you are, every thing you say has at least something to do with the fact that you are a straight up racist.There is no way that you would have made your comment if the individuals in question had been white.

• posted at 4:37 pm on Tue, Apr 29, 2008.

Ajmer S Hothi...was not only my friend..he was like a brother to me..i believe in "OUR" judicial system...and i hope his parents get justice for the son they lost...RIP "SAABI"

• posted at 4:16 pm on Tue, Apr 29, 2008.

• posted at 4:14 pm on Tue, Apr 29, 2008.

The reason that this is the greatest country in the world, is due to our westernized system of codes and laws, which accounted for our fundamental rights, and that immigrants of the past were willing to accept that system and culture surrounding it. Fewer are so willing, these days.

• posted at 4:11 pm on Tue, Apr 29, 2008.

papercut, no kidding. I knew that already and we have a lot of people that do that. Yes maybe you have a lot of illegal Canadians in New York but do you really want to count all illegals and see if they are Caucasian? the needle in the haystack is what you would find. The reason they are harder to catch and find is due to them speaking English and assimilated to our culture.

• posted at 4:07 pm on Tue, Apr 29, 2008.

And I was talking about the KILLER not the VICTIM. Looks like everything has to be spelled out for you because this isn't the first time.

• posted at 4:04 pm on Tue, Apr 29, 2008.

Leonard no one cares what generation you are. You just said that to try and legitimize your point. Unforutnately, all you really do is throw out the race card AT EVERYTHING because you have no valid argument. What I said had absolutley nothing to do with race, but being the Socialist liberal that you are, you see everything through race tainted glasses, along with being the least tolerant person in here, especially when the facts are not tolerant of your positon and basically throws it to the mud.

• posted at 10:26 am on Tue, Apr 29, 2008.

Ajmer was living the American Dream. Owned a big rig and a car, and had death not interfered, probably a house sans equity.Hell hath no fury like a woman (and perhaps, a woman's dad) scorneth.

• posted at 5:20 am on Tue, Apr 29, 2008.

Besides, Ajmer looks pretty well assimilated to me.As I recall, this guy was just trying to make a living and get ahead in life when his girl friends crazy father went after him.It a sad story but is as American as Apple Pie.

• posted at 5:15 am on Tue, Apr 29, 2008.

I am a fifth generation American but I am pretty sure that whatever "culture" Giovananit is a member of, I don't want anything to do with.I am just to busy to spend all of my time polishing my jack boots and building combustible crosses.

• posted at 3:15 am on Tue, Apr 29, 2008.

sam, you're always spot on and Robb is so correct. Many people associate immigrants and illegals with Mexicans and if you go to New York city, you'll find that at least 75% of the illegal immigrants there are Caucasians. To come from those European countries and get into the US just requires a 90 day travel visa, granted to nearly anyone, and when the visa expires, they just throw them away and assume a random SS# or borrow one from a friend or relative. So let's just not blame it on one group or color of people.

• posted at 3:02 am on Tue, Apr 29, 2008.

About this story... this is so tragic. My heart goes out to both families.

• posted at 2:59 am on Tue, Apr 29, 2008.

Robb, I agree. My grandparents were legal immigrants. I am so glad and so proud that they decided to come to this country and become citizens of the United States of America.

• posted at 2:25 am on Tue, Apr 29, 2008.

Immigration is the Fact that has made this the Greatist county in the World..

• posted at 1:34 am on Tue, Apr 29, 2008.

Immigrants and illegals practicing their culture, and NOT assimilating to ours, is not productive for Americans or our country. And it causes needless deaths.