The following is a list of public meetings in the Lodi and Galt areas this week:
Lodi Citizens In Action
- Michael Coffman, who exposes what he considers to be the hidden dangers of international treaties and agreements that threaten constitutional protections, especially property rights.
When and where: 7 p.m., American Legion Hall, 320 N. Washington St., Lodi.
Galt City Council
- Award a $21 million contract to Teichert Construction, Inc. for the Central Galt interchange project.
- Consider hiring a full-time police officer with Measure R funds to serve on the Sacramento County narcotics task force.
When and where: 7 p.m., City Hall, council chambers, 380 Civic Drive, Galt.
Lodi City Council special meeting
- Award $26,240 contract to Hester Roofing for the Carnegie Forum re-roof project.
- Adopt contract changes for DeBenedetti Park and appropriate an additional $270,000 to the project.
- Approve a response to the 2009-2010 Grand Jury report about the public appointment process and information and technology security.
- Authorize submitting an application for grant funds to develop a climate action plan from the Sustainable Communities Planning Grant and Incentive program.
When and where: 7 a.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
Lodi Unified School District board of trustees
- Modification of the 2010-11 school year calendar.
- Award a contract for Lodi High School modernization.
- Receive annual accountability progress report.
- Discuss Superintendent’s Budget Advisory Committee.
When and where: 7 p.m., James Areida Education Support Center, 1305 E. Vine St., Lodi.
San Joaquin County Board of Supervisors
- Recognition of mentor partnership program participants.
When and where: 9 a.m., 44 N. San Joaquin St., sixth floor, Stockton.
Galt Joint Union High School District board of trustees
- Receive an update on the Fairsite location master plan.
- Discuss the 2010-11 adopted budget.
When and where: 7 p.m., City Hall City council chambers, 380 Civic Drive, Galt.
Woodbridge Rural Fire District
When and where: 7 p.m., fire station, 400 E. Augusta St., Woodbridge.
Woodbridge Municipal Advisory Council
- Overview of the Woodbridge Wilderness Area. Is it a fire hazard? Will San Joaquin County consider selling the area? How long will it be closed to the public?
- MAC member Leah Wallach will present an announcement about Woodbridge that she describes as great news.
When and where: 7 p.m., Lodi Elks Lodge, 19071 N. Lower Sacramento Road, Woodbridge.