- In other action
At Tuesday's meeting, council members:
- Voted to waive the Galt Market rental fees for a Special Olympics fundraising event/car show on April 14.
- Discussed in closed session three lawsuits the city is a party to. There was no reportable action.
- Received an annual update on the infrastructure improvement program regarding pavement projects.
- Approved an $18,000 expenditure for the "Love Galt" community service event to be held later this month.
- Made three citizen appointments to various council committees.
— Jennifer Bonnett
Posted: Wednesday, April 4, 2012 12:00 am
Updated: 6:03 am, Wed Apr 4, 2012.
Want to catch the latest flick or roll a strike? In Galt? A developer has already been identified to build a six-screen movie theater and state-of-the-art 20-lane bowling alley under one roof in the city's Old Town.
On Tuesday, the Galt City Council approved a market feasibility study, directed staff to work with the developer and appointed council members Marylou Powers and Mark Crews to oversee the progress of the proposal.
Or, use your
Wednesday, April 4, 2012 12:00 am.
Updated: 6:03 am.