- In other action
At Tuesday's meeting, the Galt City Council also:
- Approved spending an additional $62,000 for engineering services by a consultant for a new wastewater treatment plant.
- Appointed Otto Kafka to the Galt Youth Committee as an adult member.
- Approved a loan not to exceed $20,900 for consultant services related to the dissolution of the former Redevelopment Agency.
- Authorized an expenditure of $900 for the purchase of historical location plaques throughout Galt.
- Received an update on capital improvement projects for the first quarter from Public Works Director Steven Winkler.
- Renewed the lease with Sacramento County for the Marion O. Lawrence Library in Galt.
- Discussed City Manager Jason Behrmann's employee performance evaluation in closed session. There was no action to report.
— Jennifer Bonnett
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 12:00 am
Updated: 6:17 am, Wed Oct 17, 2012.
City rules regarding animals will now be in line with Sacramento County's ordinance after the Galt City Council unanimously approved the new law Tuesday. This includes specific duties of animal control officers and impoundment procedures outlined in a 51-page document.
The county ordinance, which was introduced last month, will be incorporated into Galt's ordinance.
Or, use your
Wednesday, October 17, 2012 12:00 am.
Updated: 6:17 am.