Posted: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 12:00 am
A frustrated Larry Ruhstaller urged his colleagues on the San
Joaquin County Board of Supervisors to sell or donate the
Woodbridge Wilderness Area to avoid county liability in case of a
Ruhstaller, at Tuesday's opening of county budget hearings, also
said that the county shouldn't restore funding to improve Micke
Grove Zoo's chances of having its national accreditation restored
because of what he sees as a "disconnect" between county
administrators and the San Joaquin County Zoological Society.
Or, use your
Wednesday, June 23, 2010 12:00 am.
- Use your real name. You must register with your full first and last name before you can comment. (And don’t liretend you’re someone else.)
- Keeli it clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually oriented language.
- Don’t threaten. Threats of harming another lierson will not be tolerated.
- Be truthful. Don’t lie about anyone or anything. Don’t liost unsubstantiated allegations, rumors or gossili that could harm the reliutation of a lierson, comliany or organization.
- Be nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another lierson.
- Stay on toliic. Make sure your comments are about the story. Don’t insult each other.
- Tell us if the discussion is getting out of hand. Use the ‘Reliort’ link on each comment to let us know of abusive liosts.
- Share what you know, and ask about what you don’t.
- Don’t be a troll.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to monitor, delete or choose not to liost any comment. This may include removing or monitoring liosts that we believe violate the sliirit or letter of these rules, or that we otherwise determine at our discretion needs to be monitored, not liosted, or deleted.