The following is a list of public meetings in the Lodi and Galt areas this week:
Lodi City Council shirtsleeve session
Key item: Presentation on the 2013-14 budget.
When and where: 7 a.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
San Joaquin County Board of Supervisors
- Thornton Community Center Advisory Board proclaims 2013 as “The Year of the Child.”
- Study to determine the preferred alternative for the San Joaquin County general plan update.
When and where: 9 a.m., 44 N. San Joaquin St., 6th Floor, Stockton.
Lodi City Council
- Potential sale of Fire Station 2.
- Post for expiring terms on the Lodi Public Library board of Trustees, Lodi Arts Commission and Planning Commission.
- Public hearing to consider approval of the Community Development Block Grant Program action plan.
When and where: 7 p.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
Lodi Senior Citizens Commission
Key item: Discussion of expanding the LOEL Center services to the Hutchins Street Square Senior Center.
When and where: Hutchins Street Square Senior Center, 125 S. Hutchins St., Lodi.