The following is a list of public meetings in the Lodi and Galt areas this week:
Lodi City Council
Key item: Receive utility financial reports for the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2010 -11 ending on June 30.
When and where: 7 a.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
Lodi Unified School District board of trustees special meeting-study session
- Vote on reinstating two heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technician positions at a combined cost of approximately $177,000 annually.
- Discuss a strategic planning process that builds on the board adopted mission, vision and goals.
- Hear a report on the Green Tech Academy High School building and site plan design process.
When and where: 6:15 p.m., James Areida Education Support Center, 1305 E. Vine St., Lodi.
Lodi City Council
- Approve the Downtown Lodi Business Partnership annual report and adopt a resolution to levy the annual assessment and set a public hearing to consider the assessment.
- Consider extending the commencement of rent obligations by one year for the World of Wonders Science Museum and freeze the index of rent increases for an additional year.
- Authorize the city to execute an agreement for Quality Sound of Stockton for installation of audio or video equipment at Carnegie Forum at $51,335.
- Presentation of the 2010 Firefighter of the Year plaque to Fire Capt. Brad Doell.
- Approve a response to the 2010-11 San Joaquin County Grand Jury report regarding city government websites.
When and where: 7 p.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
San Joaquin County Board of Education
When and where: 5 p.m., Nelson Education Center board room, 2901 Arch-Airport Road, Stockton.
San Joaquin County Advisory Water Commission
- Updates on county floog management activities and Delta issues.
- Discuss proposed expansion of San Joaquin River Wildlife Refuge.
When and where: 1 p.m., Public Health conference room, 1601 E. Hazelton Ave., Stockton.
Reclamation District 348 board
Key item: Update of Mokelumne River levee rehabilitation project from Interstate 5 west to Wimpy’s Marina.
When and where: Croce & Co., 501 W. Weber Ave., fifth floor, Stockton.
Lodi Senior Citizens Commission
The regularly schedule meeting is canceled.