The following is a list of public meetings in the Lodi and Galt areas this week:
Galt Joint Union High School District board of trustees
- Take action on the search to replace retiring Superintendent Daisy Lee.
- Receive information from the district-wide budget advisory committee regarding 2012-13 budget adjustments, reductions and recommendations.
- Review associated student body association financial reports for February for both Liberty Ranch and Galt high schools.
When and where: 6:30 p.m., City Hall City Council chambers , 380 Civic Drive, Galt.
San Joaquin County Board of Supervisors
- Adopt plans for the Brandt Road resurfacing project from Jack Tone Road east to almost Linn Road in Lockeford.
- Award a $1.1 million contract to Knife River Construction to restore Eight Mile road from Empire Tract Road to Bishop Cut.
- Accept grand deed for Star Street extension and Thornton Road realignment project in Flag City. Cost is $90,000.
- County Green Committee annual report for 2011.
- Report to reduce reliance on trust funds for county Parks and Recreation operations.
When and where: 9 a.m., board chambers, 44 N. San Joaquin St., sixth floor, Stockton.
Morada Municipal Advisory Council
When and where: 7 p.m., Waterloo-Morada fire station, 6925 Foppiano Lane at Ashley Lane, Morada.
Galt Parks and Recreation Commission
- Receive a presentation on the Galt Market.
- Discuss market concessions to make a recommendation to the City Council
When and where: 7 p.m., City Council chamber , 380 Civic Drive, Galt.
Galt Planning Commission
- Approve a conditional use permit for a place of worship at 550 Industrial Ave.
When and where: 6:30 p.m., City Hall City Council chambers, 380 Civic Drive, Galt.
Lockeford Community Services District board
When and where: 9 a.m., old Lockeford schoolhouse, 19456 N. Jack Tone Road.
Thornton Rural Fire District board
When and where: 7:30 p.m., fire station, 25999 N. Thornton Road, Thornton.
Reclamation District 348 board
When and where: 2 p.m., Croce and Co., 501 W. Weber Ave., fifth floor, Stockton.
Southeast Area Community Planning Advisory Council