Lodi Unified School District cuts the second-highest district position

Board President Richard Jones says Restructuring is in board's future

Posted: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 12:00 am

In what may have appeared to be a secret, closed-door session Monday night, the Lodi Unified School District board eliminated the district's associate superintendent position and reassigned Odie Douglas to another not-yet-known administrative position.

A separate resolution does not re-employ Bill Atterberry as assistant superintendent of secondary education, also reassigning him to another administrative position within the district. Until last fall, he was the principal at Lodi High School.

• posted at 4:24 pm on Wed, May 19, 2010.

Never *~* Happy. Whatever- Did I ever say the word brag? He is usually low profile concerning academic issues but he keeps on smiling.

• posted at 4:21 pm on Wed, May 19, 2010.

blossom- I found some info in the LNS archives, as well as some old "chalk talks" from Engineer Bill:LNS June 5 2008, "Chalk Talk" from Mr. Red light Green light April 2006. I also notice a connection with local Rotarians.

• posted at 2:18 pm on Tue, May 18, 2010.

Lodi Unified is so dishonest it isn't even funny!You have Mgmt hanging out at Massage parlors on District time!Oh yeah they are all worth 100 K plus a year NOT.They have been soo messed up for many years now.They think they have Power and they don't!Lusd mgmt SUX! Clean house and get rid of all of the top!

• posted at 6:35 am on Tue, May 18, 2010.

Edu, you just outed yourself as NOT being one of Dr. Douglas' 'buds' as you put it; Dr. Douglas is not a boastful man! Play all your cards, you are going to end up the joker =) Honestly, I do not care where you end up. I will make sure I keep my distance from you and those like you.

• posted at 5:38 am on Tue, May 18, 2010.

Gosh~ I remember when Sam was Superintendant.I am sure Gloria fell out of" the little circle of trust"

• posted at 5:33 am on Tue, May 18, 2010.

EDU~ ok you have me stumped... I have been around a long time.I do not remember a Gloria can you give me more details and maybe I will remember.I will at least give it my best~

• posted at 6:05 pm on Mon, May 17, 2010.

blossom You seem to keep on track. Question- Under Del Alberti's rule-- What did Gloria do when she was in Asst Supe job? Why did they kick her back down to principal? Was Engineer Bill behind that or was it because of the machinations of Golden Boy?

• posted at 11:43 am on Sun, May 16, 2010.

yourkidding: You are correct, Rich was over 9-12 and brown was K-8.Where Pennington and Odie came ito this is beyond me!They created some positions in the last 5 years or so.It used to be only those two and 1 Supe.They ran the show, I think if there are so many that we get confused then there are too many!

• posted at 3:20 pm on Sat, May 15, 2010.

Never * ~ * Happy 756PM Hilarious! We are buds. He bragged about it. You know what they say-- Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. I can talk multicultural gibberish all day long---they taught me how to talk the talk. I am not "white" and that gives me all the credentials I need. So who are the "racists". The SEED multi sexual multi ethnic diversity game is just a game. Does my bud Odie take himself too seriously? I think its a problem that some men have? LOL Remember I am in a protected class and get to play the liberal "...I am better than you game...I am not a white male...."Irony is nice. Dragging brothas and sistas back thru da hood is fun.

• posted at 7:01 am on Sat, May 15, 2010.

Thank you Your Kidding...finally someone who knows what they're talking "blogging" about....

• posted at 2:11 am on Sat, May 15, 2010.

blossomBarbara Johnston took over after Dr. Brown. They both held the title of Asst. Sup of Secondary Education, which is your middle and high schools. Bill currently holds this position. Catherine Pennington has been in her postion for quite some time, She is the Asst. Sup of Elementary Eduacation. Rich Ferrera held one of the two titles mentioned above before he was promoted to the Associate Sup position-which Dr. Douglas currently holds. LUSD has ONE Associate Sup.

• posted at 3:21 pm on Fri, May 14, 2010.

You all have a nice Friday evening, and a great weekend~nh

• posted at 2:55 pm on Fri, May 14, 2010.

Edu, did you get some rest? you have been Missing In Action for some time? I hope all that research about Dr. Douglas did not tire you out too much :~)

• posted at 5:22 am on Fri, May 14, 2010.

Barbara Johnson took over after Ferrara Left.Pennington took over after Brown left.

• posted at 4:34 am on Fri, May 14, 2010.

Vickster, I could care less...

• posted at 4:33 am on Fri, May 14, 2010.

Many of them are jumping ship as we speak! Everything is "Off" the Record but, of course!Their are a few who can't let go of the power but,if they stay it is gonna cost them $$$.They can't let that happen. I am sorry I don't mean to be so negative but, what they do is unethical and I think they should have integrity if they are going to be running a school district!I remember a day when they ALL had integrity now..... VERY FEW.. even the Women are rotten to the core as well

• posted at 3:44 am on Fri, May 14, 2010.

To Mia...Open this link and then get back to me...http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=L8I0AAAAIBAJ&sjid=_yAGAAAAIBAJ&dq=lodi%20unified%20june%202005&pg=6946%2C4875157

• posted at 5:57 pm on Thu, May 13, 2010.

Mia- I am just glad that the some of the others who kept book an everyone have either retired or got promoted to that schhol district in the clouds. There are a few retirees who are still in the thick of things. They just can't let go of the "power" they think they have. You would think they would retire and have fun? Instead the gossip machine is well oiled and running full bore. Gossip central is actually in the ESC!

• posted at 5:52 pm on Thu, May 13, 2010.

Mia- Good call. I am a woman and know several of the so-called LUSD big shots through other business connections. I have no contracts with any government organization, but am in the middle so to speak and listen to them tell me how important they are and what they really believe---off the record. But I am not in debt to them and freedom of speech is more important. My opinion is that many of them are like invertebrate land animals. The kind I stick on a fishing hook.Piles? Makes no sense.

• posted at 5:08 pm on Thu, May 13, 2010.

sorry... fantasy....George ;

• posted at 5:07 pm on Thu, May 13, 2010.

If, edu is male, I hope he is tired of FACTS! and trys some fantsy.... like he/she is a nice person, and people like him/her LOL I am out!!

• posted at 5:05 pm on Thu, May 13, 2010.

I agree with you Mia, on the people you know are dishonest and on so many of your other opinions. I do not agree however with edu and vested, they have not been there nor have they done that.... you know what I am talking about.

• posted at 4:20 pm on Thu, May 13, 2010.

He must have had some good dirt on someone!The ONLY reason you get that kind of hand shake is if you are being PAID OFF!LUSD always has alterior motives and much dishonesty at the top.I am not implying that Douglass is dishonest I dont know him, the ones I know are totally dishonest.

• posted at 3:56 pm on Thu, May 13, 2010.

Why would you put a child of Down Syndrome in this category? how heartless, I'm Really not sorry you have Piles! It will come back to you!

• posted at 3:50 pm on Thu, May 13, 2010.

If YOU have PILES I am so sorry! I am also sorry you are jealous.. you better get some rest blogging takes so much out you at your age... nite nite...

• posted at 3:37 pm on Thu, May 13, 2010.

Never *~* Happy All Children with Down syndrome have a "heart of Gold". Does this mean we must give truckloads of real Gold?Look at our last interim Supe. He was well liked and was known as a "nice man" and "always smiled". So we GAVE him a retirement package which the Stockton Record computed to be potentially worth an ADDITIONAL ONE MILLION DOLLARS, during our budget crisis.Should we pay anyone who has a "heart of Gold" with piles of Gold, just because we like their smile?I direct you to look at smiling Bernie Madoff....every single person he ripped of liked him because he was nice, had a heart of Gold, gave away tens of millions to his favorite charities. Yet, he ripped off tens of BILLIONS of dollars from honest people.Thats why its called a "con job". It is CONFIDENCE, and appearances of a "good guy", always smiling...that should warn us. They NEVER have "bad news"...they are always optimistic. Does this remind you of a used car salesman, a Real estate SALESMAN? This is business, not a social club.

• posted at 3:35 pm on Thu, May 13, 2010.

@Never, I agree that we disagree.

• posted at 3:32 pm on Thu, May 13, 2010.

commonsense, It is amazing to me in just a few years how much the salary schedule has grown for Administrators.

• posted at 3:26 pm on Thu, May 13, 2010.

@Mia and vickster~ I am so happy to see you two have come to an agreement! I was starting to doubt my memory ~**~

• posted at 3:00 pm on Thu, May 13, 2010.

If Dr. Douglas, yes vested I call him Dr. Douglas, he deserves the respect, and you my fellow blogger need to open your eyes and your heart. When, and if Dr. Douglas does take another position he will not do anything different, because he only knows how to do his BEST! his heart is of GOLD, and if you cannot see that, so SAD :((

• posted at 2:56 pm on Thu, May 13, 2010.

Edu, I am so happy I could rattle your cage :~) and thank you for all the information you shared with our fellow bloggers, I bet they did not know the "FACTS" ha ha

• posted at 2:52 pm on Thu, May 13, 2010.

It does not matter, all I care about is the money that is being wasted.

• posted at 1:54 pm on Thu, May 13, 2010.

Hi Mia...I checked my facts and I was right.Sorry :)

• posted at 12:59 pm on Thu, May 13, 2010.

Check out the retirement system for pensions. Casanega monthly $15,977, Ferrara 9,228. All past Adm. with LUSD. This is public knowledge. Freedom of Information Act Cal. Public Employees Retirement System. So the title is nothing, it is what these adm. are costing the district today as they build for their future. Remember the "Supe's" search that gave Casanega his boost at retirement. These are not CEO of a company, these are individuals that are using our money to run the district to educate kids. It should be reversed, the teachers are doing the work.

• posted at 11:10 am on Thu, May 13, 2010.

Let's face facts: These guys will not be missed.

• posted at 10:18 am on Thu, May 13, 2010.

Edu- Thank you for clearing that up for us!We ALWAYS appreciate your EDUMACATED answers ;)~

• posted at 9:32 am on Thu, May 13, 2010.

Vickster and Mia - The only thing that matters is that the tax payers have to pay for this VERY expensive concierge service to Dr. Cathy. The only function they have is to provide one more layer of eduocracy, less work and a two more loyal soldiers willing to take the blame when requested. One side benefit for Dr Cathy, is a personal concierge service like at a hotel. Don't forget to leave a mint on the pillow.

• posted at 5:33 am on Thu, May 13, 2010.

Actually,Vickster you had better check I think you are wrong and I am right!!I beleive, I remember for a fact!

• posted at 5:27 am on Thu, May 13, 2010.

Wth the title of Supe comes BIG BUCKS!!!!

• posted at 5:26 am on Thu, May 13, 2010.

I was repling to "your kidding" post.Also my point is this WHY are there SOOOOO many Supe's?They all used to be "Directors".Mamie,Marilynn etc......

• posted at 4:29 am on Thu, May 13, 2010.

Mia...I am having difficulty understanding your point...They WERE both Superintendents. Rich Ferrara retired from the ASSOCIATE SUPE position and Dr. Brown, an ASSISTANT SUPE of Secondary Education, resigned. I am not trying to slam you, just trying to understand your point.

• posted at 4:16 am on Thu, May 13, 2010.

Vickster,Same thing does it REALLY matter?They held similar Titles except one was over 9-12 and one was over K-8.My point was, they were NOT all Superintendants!

• posted at 3:24 am on Thu, May 13, 2010.

yikes wrote on May 12, 2010 9:19 PM:"His position was basically created for him by the Huyett administration."NO it wasn't.Mia wrote on May 12, 2010 10:11 PM:"Ferrarra was assistant Sup of 9-12 and Dr. Brown was associate Sup of K-8."NO...The other way around. Rich Ferrarra was the Associate Superintendent and Dr. Brown was the Assistant Superintendent of 9-12.Please don't falsify information.And just to clarify...Barbara “Bobbie” Plough, known for her strong communication skills, ability to lead in times of fiscal and instructional crisis, and compassion for at-risk students, has been appointed the new superintendent of the Natomas Unified School District...NOT Dr. Douglas.

• posted at 2:13 am on Thu, May 13, 2010.

Dr Essayjay I just heard a commercial on the radio that said Earn your math or chemistry DEGREE in your spare time with our online degrees. If you are a teacher and always wanted to teach math or science but don't have the time to study or buy all those expensive books. They even have Nursing degrees! I wonder if they have a degree in open-hear surgery?http://www.wgu.edu/degrees_and_programsCalling Dr Esayjay---you have patients waiting... LOL

• posted at 7:12 pm on Wed, May 12, 2010.

Never Happy- I called a friend to confirm, Yes, LUG as well as BUG are operative terms used by faculty and students at Wellesley. Undergraduate women are shamed into feeling guilty about being heterosexual so they experiment while they get rewarded with grades until they graduate. After graduation most return to their heterosexuality and some actually have children. Its the WOMENS center at this college which has a worse reputation that invented SEED. SEED was orginally designed as a study for special education students, and they redefined special education to a sexist and racist definition. Racist in te oure sense of the word and sexist in the pure sense of the word ie including hatred for non people of color and hatred toward males. A temporary exception is made for males of color who don't ask questions. Read all about it brought to you by the ALMA MATER of Hillary Clinton. I wonder what or who she was doing as an undergraduate? I know her paper on communist Saul Alinsky is sealed. Why?

• posted at 6:53 pm on Wed, May 12, 2010.

Never Happy- Read the first paper on this matter. the author is an avowed radical and a Strident Lesbian Feminist who would have a better fit intellectually and physically as a line backer with Green Bay. This woman believes that all womyn are subjugated by men and that all non "people of color" MUST BE RACIST by nature of their BIRTH. the woman is a nutcake among lesbo nurcakes. Do you know what Wellesly faculty and students call undergraduates? Look it up---its THEIR sexist terminology NOT MINE. Here goes.L.U.G.'s "Lesbian until graduation". It sounds like there is a lot more going on at that little womyns college than meets the press.Guess why I spell women WOMYN? Because at WELLESLEY college and a few other lesbo-centric institutions they HATE having the letters MEN embedded in the word WOMAN. It sounds very NON-ACADEMIC as well as anti-intellectual and SEXIST to hate 50% of the human population only because they have a Y chromosome.They give special dispensation to any male not white. Ergo, Odie and company meet the biological requirements.

• posted at 5:24 pm on Wed, May 12, 2010.

to never --- happy:The fact that you call him Dr. Douglas pretty much says you must have worked very closely with him, he probably secured your current position and it's probably in an admin. position that someone with years of LUSD experience was passed over, or possibly 'booted from' to make sure the ratio is correct..... pleazzzzz

• posted at 5:20 pm on Wed, May 12, 2010.

Too bad that LUSD has been allowed to lose it's prestige by no accountablity of qualifications and merit, instead playing the ethnicity card every time!Can anyone talk about the money saved by not employing all those laid off from July 1 to July 26, also consider these people will have no med. benefits until Jan. 2011! District won't pay how much per month for those six months???? Stop the games already, you're ruining our community and kids.

• posted at 5:11 pm on Wed, May 12, 2010.

Ferrarra was assistant Sup of 9-12 and Dr. Brown was associate Sup of K-8.They had NO assistants at assist them LOL now that is confusing!

• posted at 5:04 pm on Wed, May 12, 2010.

Dr. Rich Ferrera was probably an Assistant Sup at one time. He retired from the Associate Sup position.

• posted at 5:00 pm on Wed, May 12, 2010.

This is the problem with what the board has done. They have left everyone guessing. That is wrong. The Board works for the public, and I believe they have a duty to disclose the financial impact of this decision. This kind of behind the scenes scrambling does no one any good, especially them. Even if the did something good, i.e. cutting some of the excess, it is lost is confusion. No one knows what, if anything, they have really done. No one knows if the secrecy (expecting the media to get the info to the public) is indicative of some larger suspect dealings; No one understands why hundreds of employees are cut in public and a few given special treatment. This could and should have been avoided. It is likely that all the Board is doing is finally taking some action that they should have over a year ago, to make the best use of district money during these times. It's too bad they chose the path of destruction in doing so. If you are a Board member and you read this, provide the information. Clear this up. Please.

• posted at 4:59 pm on Wed, May 12, 2010.

I thought Dr. Rich Ferrera was an assistant superintendent.

• posted at 4:25 pm on Wed, May 12, 2010.

Yikes: Odies Position was not created for Odie. He applied for the position when it became available and was hired. Dr. Rich Ferrera was there before Odie.

• posted at 4:19 pm on Wed, May 12, 2010.

Your kidding: Yes, Odie could move into another position with a lower pay OR he could not. I should have used the word "could" instead of "would". My point is, big deal, the district is "moving" these two people from their positions. One (Odie) should have been pink-slipped. ( I believe he started in 2005? ) His position was basically created for him by the Huyett administration. Get rid of him altogether...his salary would pay that of at least 3 pink-slipped teachers. With the trickle-down effect, district admin going down to high school admin, then high school admin going back into the classroom = loss of pink-slipped teachers.

• posted at 4:12 pm on Wed, May 12, 2010.

It doesn't matter what race your backpack is edu,It matters how small minded you are. And I hope to GOD you are not teaching any of your prejudices' in our Lodi schools. That is what Dr. Douglas was trying to stamp out.

• posted at 4:08 pm on Wed, May 12, 2010.

Why thank you Dr Edumacation, Dr. Essayjay appreciates the compliment. By the way, as said below, it is confirmed administrators do not get bumping rights. This isn't shuffle board. So the doctorless Bill Attaboy just might be breaking up fights at the local middle school. That's a long fall from being the Asst. Supe. and he will be at the back of the ESC buffet line.

• posted at 3:40 pm on Wed, May 12, 2010.

LOL@Edu, He might have chapped lips I am sure many do!

• posted at 3:36 pm on Wed, May 12, 2010.

Administrators do not have bumping rights.

• posted at 3:01 pm on Wed, May 12, 2010.

Big joke! They are just moving them around. Still have the high pay! What's the savings?

• posted at 2:02 pm on Wed, May 12, 2010.

I do not believe there is a high school that would want him. Too bad for which ever school has to get him as their principal. So basically it sounds like he bumps someone who hung onto a job and it will spiral down until someone loses a job for him to take one. I think the public should be told if infact he is taking a pay cut. I do not think he will have to. Maybe we should cut another program or add a few more kids to a class to ensure he is STILL OVERLY PAID.

• posted at 1:56 pm on Wed, May 12, 2010.

OMG Odie has a credential and a degree? How did that happen? I know there have been principals without a teaching credential, and some old timers were not able to keep their credentialds because the couldn't pass any of the tests. But this makes me wonder just what the hey is going on. No wonder there are so many poorly qualified single subject teachers...they don't have degrees (except for our own Odie), instead they have credentials. It sounds so important. Don't be impressed. They are very easy to get. If you are warm, you are qualified. Disgusting! What happened to excellence? Honor? If you cheat at the top, what do you think the underlings think about you?

• posted at 1:43 pm on Wed, May 12, 2010.

Yikes: Just because Odie is reassigned at the District Office does not mean he will keep his current salary. He will take the salary of Bill's position. But..remember...it's based on credentials. He might make more or Less then Bill. Just like when Dr. Barbara Johnston left. Bill took her job, and I believe he makes less than Barbara did while she served in his capacity. They say he will take Bill's position: If that is the case, then Bill would go back to a site as a Principal. I would think he would bump the least senior Principal at a High School. The bumping would continue and someone will be out of a position. I believe it would save the district approximately 164,275.00 a year, plus whatever his Secretary makes. I am guessing 60,000 a year?

• posted at 1:06 pm on Wed, May 12, 2010.

Well Vickster who received Natomas's supe position?Atterberry oversees the middle schools also.If this is bait and switch the public has the right to be outraged after 254 teachers will not return. Class sizes are already too large.

• posted at 12:49 pm on Wed, May 12, 2010.

To your honorable Dr Essayjay: I read your post and laughed. Within TWO minutes I found Nine EdD programs that offer this prestigious degree ONLINE..."...in your spare time...". Why waste time and qas when you can get a Doctorate degree online?It reminds me of an old Three Stooges clip... "Calling Dr. Larry, Dr. Moe and Dr. Curly Joe...your patients are waiting."...Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk...wooo wooo...that'll fix em..." Pardon me Dr. Essayjay, will you please pass the Hors d'ouvres, AND the grits?Stuff that in your invisible caucasian back pack...!

• posted at 11:43 am on Wed, May 12, 2010.

The district is just posturing if you ask me. If Odie Douglas and Atterberry are "reassigned" to another position in the district it could very well be AT the district office. This means they would retain their current salary. The district has a decades-long history of dishonesty....this is nothing new and shocking.

• posted at 11:30 am on Wed, May 12, 2010.

If I was Atterberry I would tell them I would take Washer's job for my current salary and eliminate the asst super job. Too many assistants anyway. That's how the private sector does it.

• posted at 10:57 am on Wed, May 12, 2010.

That Associate Supt. Office cost us a lot more than just his salary.

• posted at 10:56 am on Wed, May 12, 2010.

Edumacation you are right about the Ed.D degree and it being a discount Ph.D I have no respect for anyone that insists on the title of "Doctor" in social situations with that degree. Odie flaunts it. The SEED program is a joke and it was used to flail us all into false guilt for our own ethnicity. Remember he was just a band kid out of Franklin High in Stockton that somehow made through the government maze and you nailed. He rode Huyetts coat tails into LUSD. He has done nothing but create animosity in this District.

• posted at 10:34 am on Wed, May 12, 2010.

I wonder of Mr "choo choo" Huyett has a place for Odie over where he is? Oakland can always use some diversity training?

• posted at 10:32 am on Wed, May 12, 2010.

Mia- Is it true that Atterberry has chapped lips? It looks like he might learn the lesson that you can be a sycophant and shine shoes, cars, and just generally grovel around and it is never enough! Now he has been re-organized downward in the POS future employers will always wonder if it was because he wasn't loyal enough . Maybe its time to put on some lip gloss and keep on kissing up? Or is it time to act like an adult and be a whistleblower on the partyville on vine street? I wonder if he had the $1200 Taco Bell order? Or was that for another fast food joint? Is the ESC like a den of vipers that eat their own young?

• posted at 10:31 am on Wed, May 12, 2010.

Haha....to quote SpongeBob..."Eeeeww. Smells like big business"

• posted at 10:27 am on Wed, May 12, 2010.

This is not right. All of this should have been brought to the front by the Board. So now, they are working in secret. Here is yet another thing that they are forcing the public to work though on their own. This is a public matter, and this type action will only lead to further distrust. We are going to have to dig into this.

• posted at 9:46 am on Wed, May 12, 2010.

How convenient that mrs washer was out of the office ? With reassignment nobody is losing money.

• posted at 9:37 am on Wed, May 12, 2010.

Barbara Plough has already been introduced as the new Natomas Unified Supe...

• posted at 9:23 am on Wed, May 12, 2010.

Any one making $164.275 a year, according to my calclator brings in close to $13,700 a month. In three months he brings in more than I do on SSI in a year, wish I had to struggle along with $164,275 a year, even half would be fine with me. Over worked maybe, over paid without a doubt.

• posted at 9:08 am on Wed, May 12, 2010.

Most, Administrators are District "yes" people.Not all for sure but, the magority are so the District could do anthing to them and they would say " Yes, Sir/Mam"For fear of falling out of Grace : )

• posted at 8:56 am on Wed, May 12, 2010.

Hmmmmmm....something doesn't smell right here.......better check the bottom of your shoes

• posted at 8:01 am on Wed, May 12, 2010.

Antivirus, I believe that is true of teachers, not of administrators. A case in point would be Ann Checcetti. She did not get to keep her salary level when going back to the classroom.

• posted at 6:46 am on Wed, May 12, 2010.

If an administrator is not notified by March 15th that their position is eliminated, they retain their current salary in their new position. They are just moving these two guys around at the same price. The old bait and switch.

• posted at 6:41 am on Wed, May 12, 2010.

Douglas is a finalist for the Natomas Unified Superintendent post. They will choose their new supe tonight.

• posted at 6:17 am on Wed, May 12, 2010.

This position was a invented by Engineer Bill Huyett who brought Odie to us so that he could do social engineering with the SEED program that told teachers that they were defective if they were not a "person of color". Remember the thousands spent on indoctrination "training" of teachers to make them feel guilty about being who they are. The invention of the "invisible backpack" of white unearned privileges. I saw a photo of "the Odie" with a smirk on his face as he smiled for a group photo with other radical activists for the Lesbian feminist designed SEED project at Wellesley college. It looks like this caper finally caught up with him? His job was a political plum that Superintendent Huyett gave to a loyal supporter from Elk Grove Unified.What is surprising to me is that I have met Odie and he doesn't impress me as someone who actually has a doctorate degree. Really now! It must be an Ed.D degree, there is no other degree that has low standards. I found one you can get online in your spare time. Very impressive!

• posted at 4:14 am on Wed, May 12, 2010.

This is a start!

• posted at 3:40 am on Wed, May 12, 2010.

How about a shop vac? Yeah that'll do the trick

• posted at 2:05 am on Wed, May 12, 2010.

Too little, too late! You cannot distract us with your piddle. The broom comes out in November!

• posted at 1:23 am on Wed, May 12, 2010.

We need a bigger broom to the clean house!