Lodi Budget and Finance Committee
- Receive information on energy cost adjustment, credit card
programs and break-even analysis, cell phones assigned by job
- Receive report for fiscal year 2009-2010.
When and where: 6 p.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
Galt City Council
- Discuss agreement with Galt Joint Union School District to take
over services provided by the Boys and Girls Club.
- Adopt final General Plan 2030 policy document.
- Consider increasing utility rates.
- Consider a 2.5 percent cost of living increase for the Galt
Public Services Unit.
When and where: 7 p.m., Galt City Hall, Council chambers, 380 Civic Drive, Galt.
Lodi City Council shirtsleeve
- Receive an update on the Lodi Energy Center.
When and where: 7 a.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
Lodi Unified School District board
- Budget reductions.
- Notice of Completion for Lodi High School's new
gymnasium/cafeteria expansion project.
When and where: 7 p.m., McNair High School, 9550 Ronald E. McNair Way, Stockton.
San Joaquin County Board of Supervisors
- Oral report on Delta water activities and legislation with
possible board direction.
- Oral presentation by Seyed Sadredin, air pollution control
officer with the San Joaquin Valley Unified Air Pollution Control
- Agreement for consulting engineering services for the Thornton
community improvements study.
- Approve plans for the Flag City streets resurfacing
- Request exemption from the hiring freeze to fill the children's
- Oral presentation on the county's new Web site.
- Appointments to the Harmony Grove Church Advisory Committee in
When and where: 9 a.m., courthouse, 222 E. Weber Ave., seventh floor, Stockton.
Lodi Sister City Committee
- Receive a report on sister city crab feeds, Lodi-Kofu sister
city anniversary and proposed Zacatian-Lodi sister city
- Receive reports on Annual Sister City potluck and Northern
California quarterly meeting in San Francisco.
When and where: 5:45 p.m., World of Wonder Science museum, 2 N. Sacramento St., Lodi.
Lodi Parks and Recreation Commission
- Receive an update on funding research and park projects.
When and where: 6 p.m., Carnegie Forum, large conference room, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
San Joaquin Delta College Board of Trustees
- Consideration of approval of the accreditation follow-up
- Report on educational master plan process and demographic
When and where: 5 p.m., Board Room, Administration Building, 5151 Pacific Ave., Stockton.
Lodi Arts Commission
- Hear updates on Art Hop, Arbor Day, Project Lodi Art, Art on
the Square and Smooth Jazz.
- Receive reports on City Council annual presentation and a May 9
P.L.A.Y. multi-cultural event.
When and where: 12 p.m., Hutchins Street Square, Thomas Theatre Gallery, 125 S. Hutchins St., Lodi.
Lodi Planning Commission special meeting
- Hear request on Wal-Mart's use permit.
When and where: 6 p.m., Hutchins Street Square, Charlene Powers Lange Theatre, 125 S. Hutchins St., Lodi.
Woodbridge Sanitary District board
- Report from board member Doug Colucci on a survey to determine
the eastern boundary of the district's wastewater plant.
- Purchase a tractor and disc.
- Consider opening a checking account for expenses.
When and where: 7 p.m., portable classroom behind the Woodbridge fire station, 400 E. Augusta St., Woodbridge.
Woodbridge Irrigation District board
When and where: 9 a.m., district office, 18777 N. Lower Sacramento Road, Woodbridge.
Lockeford Community Services District board
When and where: 9 a.m., old schoolhouse, 19456 N. Jack Tone Road, Lockeford.
Mokelumne Rural Fire District board
- Discipline policy.
- Discuss purchase of lawn mower and fire shelters.
- Hose and ladder testing and repair.
- Resurfacing asphalt at the fire station.
When and where: 7 p.m., fire station, 13157 E. Brandt Road, Lockeford.
Southeast Area Community Planning Advisory Council
- Update on the Freeport Regional Water Project by Gerald
Schwartz and Susie Wallenstein-Pineda of the East Bay Municipal
- Report on the South Area Water Council by Ron Lowry, chairman
of the Southeast Sacramento County Agricultural Water Authority,
and Austin McInerny of the Center for Collaborative
- Possible updates on Swainson's hawk mitigation requirements,
the controversial Borden Ranch sand and gravel proposal, Sacramento
Municipal Utility District and ag mitigation.
When and where: 7:30 p.m., Herald Community building behind the firehouse on Ivie Road, off Twin Cities Road, Herald.