The following is a list of public meetings in the Lodi and Galt areas this week:
Greater Lodi Area Youth Commission
The regularly scheduled meeting has been canceled.
Lodi Public Library Board of Trustees
- Report on e-books
- Discuss librarian vacancy
- Update on Literacy Faire
When and where: 5:30 p.m., Lodi Public Library, 201 W. Locust St., Lodi.
Lodi Parks and Recreation Commission
Key item: Plan study for future of department.
When and where: 7 p.m., Carnegie Forum 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
Lodi City Council Shirtsleeve Session
Key item: Report on draft short-range transit plan.
When and where: 7 a.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W.Pine St., Lodi.
Lodi City Council Special Meeting
Key item: Authorize purchase order for inspection and repairs for Industrial Substation Transformer No. 3.
When and where: 7 a.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
San Joaquin County Board of Supervisors
- Recognition of San Joaquin County Sheriff Steve Moore for his appointment as Sergent-at-Arms with the California State Sheriff’s Association.
- Approval of agreement with the county of Los Angeles to serve as fiscal intermediary for low income health program for state administrative costs.
- Approval of responses to 2012-13 grand jury reports.
When and where: 9 a.m., Board Chambers, San Joaquin County Administration Building, 44 N. San Joaquin St., 6th floor, Stockton.
Lodi Improvement Committee
Key item: Community garden forum.
When and where: 6 p.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
Galt Joint Union High School District board of trustees
- Review the common core implementation grant plan.
- Approve a number of out-of-town travel expenses for student organizations.
When and where: 6:30 p.m., Galt City Hall, city council chambers, 380 Civic Drive, Galt.
Lodi Planning Commission
- Consider permit for winery on 1023 W. Vine St. by Riaza Wines.
- Consider wine sales liscense for 13 N. School St. by Weibel Family Winery.
- Consider wine and beer sales license for 910 S. Cherokee Lane.
When and where: 7 p.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
Lodi Arts Commission
- Update on Labor Day Lodi.
- Update on Lodi Arts Foundation.
When and where: 12 p.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 West Pine Street, Lodi.
Site Plan and Architectural Review Committee
- Consider a single story addition to Lodi Memorial Hospital to house an MRI machine
When and where: 5:15 p.m., Carnegi Forum, 305 West Pine Street, Lodi.
Galt Parks and Recreation Commission
- Appropriate $1,725 for the city’s Country in the Park event set for Sept. 7 at Walker Park
- Discuss a facility-program sponsorships policy to go before the City Council with a recommendation later this month
- Hear a presentation on SOAR, the city’s after-school program
- Hear an informational presentation from Councilwoman Barbara Payne regarding the Galt Community Alliance Committee
When and where: 7 p.m., Galt City Hall, City Council chambers, 380 Civic Drive, Galt.
Lockeford Municipal Advisory Council
When and where: 7 p.m., Old Lockeford Schoolhouse, 19456 N. Jack Tone Road, Lockeford.
Galt Beautification Committee
The regularly scheduled meeting is canceled.