A 21-year-old man has been convicted of attempted murder for his role in a 2009 gang-related shooting, according to the San Joaquin County District Attorney's office.
Juan Carlos Bautista, of Lodi, was arrested May 26, 2009, by the Lodi Police Department and has been incarcerated in San Joaquin County Jail since then. He was convicted of multiple felonies, including attempted murder, intentional discharge of a firearm and assault with a firearm on Thursday in Stockton Superior Court, said Donald Vaughn, deputy district attorney for San Joaquin County. Bautista's conviction also features several gang enhancements, including committing a crime to benefit a street gang, that will increase the length of his sentence, he said.
You must login to view the full content on this page.
Or, use your linked account: