- Dan Doyle at a glance
- Joined Central Valley Community Bank (formerly Clovis Community Bank) in 1998 as president/CEO.
- Formerly president/CEO of US Bank of California.
- Graduate of University of Washington.
- Graduated with honors from Pacific Coast Banking School.
- Attended Williamette Law School.
- Holds advanced certificates from the American Institute of Banking.
Posted: Wednesday, May 2, 2012 12:00 am
On Friday, Central Valley Community Bank, located at 1901 W. Kettleman Lane, Suite C, will be hosting a free shredding event from 9 a.m. to noon. The event is free and open to anyone with anything to shred.
This week, news intern Branden Wiens talked about identify theft and the value of shredding documents with Dan Doyle, president and CEO of Central Valley Community Bank.
Wednesday, May 2, 2012 12:00 am.