The following is a list of public meetings in the Lodi and Galt areas this week:
Galt Public Safety Committee
When and where: 7 p.m., Galt Police Department, Anthony Pescetti Community Room, 455 Industrial Drive, Galt.
San Joaquin County Board of Supervisors
- Approve negative declaration for sidewalks for the older part of Woodbridge, which includes Academy, Augusta, Carolina, Indiana, Lilac and Orange streets. The project will be financed by federal Community Development Block Grant funds.
- Recognize Patty Mazzilli, who is retiring as the county’s chief probation officer.
- Recognize Miss San Joaquin County Kathryn Faull, Miss Central California Regional Izamar Olaquez, Miss Delta Valley Prisca Shiralian, Miss San Joaquin County Outstanding Teen Stephanie Braithwaite and Miss Delta Valley Outstanding Teen Morghan Heim.
When and where: 9 a.m., board chambers, 44 N. San Joaquin St., sixth floor, Stockton.
North San Joaquin Water Conservation District Board of Directors
- Review and approve budgets for 2012 and 2013 (wet and dry years)
- Updating water right for 2012
- Redistricting director division boundaries
When and where: 6 p.m. Lodi Library Community Room, 201 West Locust, Lodi.
Lodi City Council shirtsleeve
- Receive a report on changes to the development impact fee program.
When and where: 7 a.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
San Joaquin County Parks and Recreation Commission
- Proposal for an 18-hole disc golf course for Micke Grove Park.
- Discussion of permits for fences on residential property that backs up to the Woodbridge Wilderness Area.
- County park budget for the 2012-13 fiscal year.
- Capital improvement projects.
When and where: 5:30 p.m., Micke Grove Regional Park, Memorial Building, 11793 N. Micke Grove Road, Lodi.
Lodi Unified School District Board of Trustees
- Public hearing to authorize a contract to retrofit lighting at several sites
- Discuss resolution to borrow funds for Tax and Revenue Anticipation Notes through the California School Cash Reserve program
When and where: 7 p.m. James Areida Education Support Center 1305 E. Vine Street, Lodi.
Lodi Arts Commission
- Discuss grants submitted for approval with World of Wonders Museum and the International Ballet Theatre Institute.
- Discuss the Arbor Day Poster Contest.
- Discuss reports on the Art Advisory Board, Art Hop and the arts calendar, Project Lodi Art and website.
- Discuss the Lodi Arts Commission 30th anniversary, the 2012 Taco Truck Cook-Off, the LAC/city council dinner on May 22 and art on School Street.
When and where: 1 p.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
Lodi Planning Commission
The regularly schedule meeting is canceled.
Galt Joint Union Elementary School District board of trustees
When and where: 7 p.m., City Council chambers, 380 Civic Drive, Galt.