- National Constitution Center
- Website at www.constitutioncenter.org.
- Approved curriculum site by the state Department of
- Billed as America's first and only nonpartisan, nonprofit
institution devoted to the U.S. Constitution.
- National Center For Constitutional Studies
- Website at www.nccs.net.
- Offers curriculum to study the U.S. Constitution from a
- Founded by a Mormon political writer as a conservative,
religious-themed constitutionalist organization.
Posted: Saturday, September 24, 2011 12:00 am
Last week, Galt elementary students nearly commemorated
Constitution Day with a religous-based curriculum reportedly
provided by the Tea Party Patriots and the Latter-day Saints
Superintendent Karen Schauer, of Galt Joint Union Elementary
School District, erroneously ordered the classroom materials online
from a website that focused on the godly aspects of writing the
United States Constitution due to a simple name mix-up. However,
she caught the mistake before it was too late.
Saturday, September 24, 2011 12:00 am.