- In other action
On Tuesday, the school board also:
- Approved final change orders for Liberty Ranch High School's 700 building.
- Adopted the district's Internet safety plan.
- Approved a legal services contract with an Oakland-based firm.
- Received information on the 21st Century After School Program.
- Discussed in closed session a number of district positions, including a psychologist intern, music teacher, several sports coaches and the superintendent.
— Jennifer Bonnett
Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2012 12:00 am
Classified employees who work for the Galt Joint Union High School District have agreed to a work-year reduction based on a sliding scale.
That was part of the tentative agreement unanimously approved late Tuesday between the district and members of the local California School Employees Association. The contract runs through June 30, 2013.
Thursday, June 14, 2012 12:00 am.