The following is a list of public meetings in the Lodi and Galt areas this week:
Greater Lodi Area Youth Commission
Key item: Plan Pigskin dance.
When and where: 7 p.m., Hutchins Street Square, 125 S. Hutchins St., Lodi.
Lodi City Council Shirtsleeve Session and Parks and Recreation Department
Key item: Tour Grape Bowl Stadium.
When and where: 7 a.m., Grape Bowl, 221 Lawrence St., Lodi.
Lodi Unified School District
- Review revised social networking policy.
- Consider financing all-weather track at Lodi High School.
When and where: 7 p.m., James Areida Education Support Center, 1305 E. Vine St., Lodi.
Galt City Council
- Authorize the execution of a Master Task Order Agreement with West Yost Associates for final design and engineering services of the wastewater treatment plant upgrade project.
- Adopt a resolution approving the Parks and Recreation Facility/Program Sponsorship Policy.
- Approving a memorandum of understanding with the Galt Joint Union Elementary School District for the State’s After School Education and Safety Grant for the 2013-14 school year.
- Hear a presentation from the Finance Department on its reserve policy.
When and where: 7 p.m., Galt City Hall, city council chambers, 380 Civic Drive, Galt.
Lodi City Council
- Begin low-income residential weatherization pilot project.
- Review water meter change orders.
When and where: 7 p.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
Galt Commission on Aging
When and where: 5:15 p.m., Parks and Recreation Office, conference room, 610 Chabolla Ave., Galt.