Lodi City Council shirtsleeve
The meeting has been canceled. The next scheduled meeting is Sept. 4.
Lodi Unified School District board meeting (closed session meeting)
• Superintendent's annual evaluation.
When and where: 6 p.m., Lodi Boys and Girls Club, 273 E. Poplar St.
San Joaquin County Board of Supervisors
• Appointments to numerous advisory committees, including water, agriculture and housing authority.
• Execute agreements with Central Valley Low Income Housing Corporation for supportive housing and shelter care grants.
When and where: 9 a.m. Board Chambers, 7th floor, Courthouse, 222 E. Weber Ave., Stockton.
San Joaquin Delta College Board of Trustees
• Approval of benefits for management and confidential employees.
• Presentation of proposed 2007-2008 budget, to be considered Sept. 11.
When and where: 6:30 p.m. (trustees will hold public comment at 5:45 p.m., recess to a closed session and then reconvene their public session at 6:30 p.m.), Board Room, Administration Building Room 103, 5151 Pacific Ave., Stockton.
Galt Joint Union High School District board meeting
• Liberty Ranch High School funding update.
When and where: 6 p.m., City Council chambers, 380 Civic Drive, Galt.
Woodbridge Municipal Advisory Council
• Hear concerns from the community about crime in Woodbridge and ideas about what residents can do about it.
When and where: 7 p.m. at Lodi Elks Lodge, 19071 N. Lower Sacramento Road, Woodbridge.
For more information: Call Ron Rader at 368-0612.