The following is a list of public meetings in the Lodi and Galt areas this week:
Lodi City Council shirtsleeve
- Review the city’s Americans with Disability Act transition plan.
When and where: 7 a.m. Tuesday, Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
Lodi City Council
- Designate the overhead grade separation and embankment design as the exclusive alternative for the Harney Lane grade separation project.
- Adopt a resolution and approve documents to refinance the 2002 and 2004 certificates of participation.
- Approve bicycle rack placement and appropriating $11,500 in Art in Public Places funds.
- Approve $34,000 in art grants from the Lodi Arts Commission.
- Adopt a resolution establishing guidelines for a first-time home buyer program and authorizing an application to the State Department of Housing and Community.
- Development for $500,000 of HOME funding.
When and where: 7 p.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
Lodi Senior Citizens Commission
The regularly scheduled meeting is canceled.