The following is a list of public meetings in the Lodi and Galt areas this week:
Galt Public Safety Committee
- Review and take action as deemed appropriate regarding weed abatement/fire danger near Bernal and the county line, and near Adare and Walnut.
- Discuss the city’s Emergency Operations Plan.
- Review increasing lighting at the Carillion-Lake Park crosswalk.
When and where: 6 p.m., Galt Police Department, Pescetti Room, 455 Industrial Drive, Galt.
Lodi City Council shirtsleeve meeting
Key item: The City Council will receive first quarter financial reports for fiscal year 2013-2014 for the city’s water, wastewater and electric utilities.
When and where: 7 a.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
Galt City Council
- Discuss in closed session City Manager Jason Behrmann’s performance evaluation.
- Receive an update on the city’s strategic plan.
- Recognize Dave Brown on his retirement from the Mosquito Vector Control District after 30 years of service.
- Make an appointment to the Youth Committee.
When and where: 7 p.m., Galt City Hall, city council chambers, 380 Civic Drive, Galt.
Lodi City Council
- Hold a public hearing and vote on whether to approve a 232-home subdivision to be built by FCB Homes. The Lodi Planning Commission approved the subdivision last month.
- Approve adoption of the state’s 2013 building codes.
When and where: 7 p.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
Galt Beautification Committee
- Introduce new members.
- Review and take action as deemed appropriate on the following items: Adopt-a-Street/ Planter, Home of the Month and Business of the Month.
When and where: 3:30 p.m. Galt City Hall, Community Room, 380 Civic Drive, Galt