Woodbridge Irrigation District board members will hear a report on the 2011 water season and metering program and review the 2010 audit report at Thursday’s meeting.
The board will also:
- Consider filing a petition to move the diversion point for Beaver Slough.
- Hear a report on the Wilkerson lateral project, including headworks, crossing on Armstrong and Lower Sacramento roads, and a Delta water treatment plant turnout box.
- Consider placing delinquent standby and groundwater charges on the San Joaquin County tax roll for 2010.
- Hear a report on the new office building planned to replace the cramped quarters the district has.
- Hear a Mokelumne River hydrology report by Russ Taylor of the East Bay Municipal Utility District.
The meeting will begin at 9 a.m. at the district office, 18777 N. Lower Sacramento Road, Woodbridge.
Contact reporter Ross Farrow at firstname.lastname@example.org.