The following is a list of public meetings in the Lodi and Galt areas this week:
North San Joaquin Water Conservation District
- Review district budget
- Consider draft of state water right
When and where: 6 p.m. Lodi Public Library, Lodi.
San Joaquin County Board of Supervisors
- Adopt plans for Woodbridge street improvements, including angled parking on portions of Lilac and Indiana streets.
- Appoint three residents to the Woodbridge Municipal Advisory Council.
- Evaluate he CEO of San Joaquin General Hospital in closed session.
When and where: 9 a.m., board chambers, 44 N. San Joaquin St., sixth floor, Stockton.
Galt Joint Union Elementary School District board of trustees
- Possible general obligation bond measure or parcel tax for the November ballot.
- Update a number of board policies including one on bullying.
- Approve Superintendent Karen Schauer’s contract through June 2015.
When and where: 7 p.m., Galt City Hall City Council chambers, 380 Civic Drive, Galt.
Woodbridge Municipal Advisory Council
- Presentation by San Joaquin County Public Works Department about street improvement project such as sidewalks.
- Beautify a dirt and weed-filled lot on Woodbridge Road between River Meadows Drive and the roundabout.
- Discussion of vacant lot on the west side of Lower Sacramento Road at Caroline Street, which is used as a car lot and by peddlers.
- Putting up a new “welcome to Woodbridge” sign on Woodbridge Road.
- Re-establishing Woodbridge community excellence awards.
When and where: 7 p.m., Lodi Elks Lodge, 19071 N. Lower Sacramento Road, Woodbridge.
Galt Commission on Aging
When and where: 5:15 p.m., California Conference Room, 610 Chabolla Ave., Galt.