The following is a list of public meetings in the Lodi and Galt areas this week:
Galt Public Safety Committee
When and where: 6 p.m., Galt Police Department, Anthony Pescetti Community Room, 455 Industrial Drive, Galt.
North San Joaquin Water Conservation District
Key item: East Bay MUD will give a presentation on operations and water rights on the Mokelumne River.
When and where: 6 p.m., Lodi Library Community Room, 201 West Locust St., Lodi.
San Joaquin County Board of Supervisors
- Public hearing on Emergency Medical Services Agency trauma plan.
- Introduction of Capt. Rob Patrick, commander of the California Highway Patrol’s Stockton office.
- Approve Micke Grove Park caretaker agreements.
When and where: 9 a.m., board chambers, 44 N. San Joaquin St., sixth floor, Stockton.
Galt Commission on Aging
When and where: 5:15 p.m., California Room, 610 Chabolla Ave., Galt.
Woodbridge Rural Fire Protection District board of directors
When and where: 3 p.m., Fire Station 1, 400 E. Augusta St. Woodbridge.
Galt Joint Union Elementary School District board of trustees
- Consideration of approval of new social worker job description.
- STAR 2012 and Academic Progress Report update.
- Discuss in closed session Superintendent Karen Schauer’s performance evaluation.
When and where: 7 p.m., Galt City Council chambers, 380 Civic Drive, Galt.