When an electrical fire broke out on the roof of California Street Pub in early March, owner Christian Cole feared the worst for his business. The fire caused smoke damage and charred parts of his bar, and there was water damage from the efforts to douse the blaze.
As he sat inside his remodeled complex Friday morning during the pub's grand reopening, he expressed gratitude to the local fire department and the city of Lodi for their help getting his business back on track.
You must login to view the full content on this page.
Or, use your facebook account: