The following is a list of public meetings in the Lodi and Galt areas this week:
Lodi City Council shirtsleeve
Meeting is canceled.
Galt City Council
- Approve purchase of new riding mower for $51,250.
- Discuss locating a community sign at Carillion Boulevard and
- Discuss traffic control improvement plan update.
When and where: 7 p.m., council chambers, 380 Civic Drive, Galt.
North San Joaquin Water Conservation District special meeting
- Accept board member's Fred Weybret's resignation and review the
process to fill his seat.
- Consider protests by several agencies and individuals to
district's petition to add diversion points for Mokelumne River
- Review conceptual terms and conditions for conjunctive use of
Mokelumne River water.
- Consider requiring property owner Cody Peterson to reimburse
the district $7,281.50 for repairs to a recently installed solar
panel owned by the district that Peterson allegedly removed and
When and where: 8:30 a.m., Lodi police community room, 215 W. Elm St., Lodi.
San Joaquin County Board of Supervisors
- Approve transfer of real property to the Lockeford Community
- Notice of completion for Woodbridge street resurfacing
- Consulting agreement to develop state-mandated seismic master
- Accept Stockton Metropolitan Airport governance study and
establish new aviation advisory committee.
When and where: 9 a.m., county courthouse, 222 E. Weber Ave., seventh floor, Stockton.
Art Advisory Board
- Adopt a Park.
When and where: 12:30 p.m., Hutchins Street Square, 125 S. Hutchins St., Lodi.
Lodi Improvement Committee
- Proposed amendment of by-laws.
- Topics for upcoming meetings.
When and where: 6 p.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
Galt Joint Union Elementary School District board of trustees
- Approval of district goal action plan.
- Consider a three-year contract to the assistant superintendent
through June 30, 2012.
- Reports on Galt Youth Master Plan, after-school services and
- Consider nominating a senator and/or assembly member for
California School Boards Association's outstanding legislator of
- Memorandum of understanding between the district and city of
Galt for the 2009-10 school year.
When and where: 7 p.m., Galt City Council chambers, 380 Civic Drive, Galt.
Woodbridge Wilderness Area Advisory Committee
- Overview of the wilderness are on the south bank of the
Mokelumne River, including fire safety, natural resources,
operations and parking.
- Role of the county and neighborhood regarding public use of the
When and where: 6:30 to 8:30 a.m., portable classroom behind the Woodbridge fire station, 400 E. Augusta St., Woodbridge.
Lodi Planning Commission
Meeting is canceled.
San Joaquin Partnership board
- Revisions to President/CEO Mike Locke's employment
- Update on city of Stockton Climate Action Plan Advisory
- Report on manufacturers' summit.
When and where: 8 a.m., 2800 W. March Lane, Suite 470, Stockton.