Galt man allegedly shot by friend

Posted: Friday, September 11, 2009 10:00 pm

A 19-year-old Galt man was killed Thursday in what police believe may have been an accidental shooting by a friend, who was later arrested in Lodi.

Gerardo Briseno was shot once by a shotgun inside a home in the 600 block of Alice Rae Circle at 10:58 a.m. Thursday. He was pronounced dead at the scene north of A Street, becoming the city's first fatal shooting victim in more than three years.

• posted at 1:09 pm on Thu, Sep 24, 2009.

im wit locs on that one!! they aint nothin.. they got nothin on us.. thats why they cant come up to anyones face they gotta talk sh** on the internet.. like for real tho it aint even your guys's business or place to say nothin bout gerardo you didnt know him. RIP LARGO

• posted at 7:48 am on Mon, Sep 21, 2009.

ALL I GOTTA SAY IS F*** ALL YOU HATING A** PEOPLE TALKING S***,YOU AINT GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TO GO ON THE INTERNET AND TALK ALL UR S***!!! I BET YOU WONT COME TO OUR TOWN GALT AND SAY THAT S*** IN OUR FACE CUZ U ALREDY KNOW HOW WE GET DOWN...HAHA...LOVING MEMORY OF MY HOMIE GERARDO... YOU GONNA BE MISSED HOMIE...

• posted at 4:26 pm on Thu, Sep 17, 2009.

and stocktonian, you need to check your eyesight or something. i dont appreciate you trying to crack a joke on my friend thats passed away. but in the end your the one who looked like an idiot thanks for the apology but i do not accept it.

• posted at 4:25 pm on Thu, Sep 17, 2009.

[dogs4you] no im not a high school drop out i graduated high school a year and a half early and now i am in college as a seventeen year old becoming a veterinarian wtf do you know? nothing obviously if your talkin crap to a young woman tryin to live her life, and i am grieving the loss of a close friend why are you tryin to put me down? did i ever do anything to you? do you even know me? NO you dont. so before you go trying to judge me or the way i live my life be sure that YOUR hands are clean because i am on the right track.

• posted at 3:37 am on Thu, Sep 17, 2009.

Comments have been disabledEditor's Note: Comments have been closed on this story because a number of readers were making offensive statements about other commenters and/or the individual or individuals mentioned in the story. That kind of behavior is a breach of our commenting policy, and so the comment function has been turned off. We appreciate your understanding.what does this mean? i am still posting comments.

• posted at 3:34 am on Thu, Sep 17, 2009.

i don't drink. and i admit when i am wrong. i read itwrong. maybe i am dyslexic. apologies to kona.no need for you others to call me names. i read it wrong and i asked kona a valid question.

• posted at 10:10 pm on Wed, Sep 16, 2009.

1Stocktonian wrote: 3.8.90-9.10.90????what's that suppoesed to mean?he was 6 months and 2 days old?Wow Stocktonian, you must be drunk! She wrote 3.8.90-9.10.09. That would make him 19! You should quit trying to bully this young girl too! Looks bad!

• posted at 10:06 pm on Wed, Sep 16, 2009.

WOW 1STOCKTONIAN I don't know what is more pathetic... the fact that you tried to rag on a young girl for mourning the loss of her friend or the fact that your dyslexia just made you look like a like a complete moron whilst attempting to make a sad joke out of someone else RIP GERARDO BRISENO

• posted at 3:14 am on Wed, Sep 16, 2009.

sorry for the spelling error. i meant "supposed".

• posted at 3:10 am on Wed, Sep 16, 2009.

kona0912 wrote on Sep 12, 2009 1:11 PM:" I THINK YOU GUYS NEED TO JUST STOP TALKIN CRAP, IF THIS WAS YOUR FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND YOU WOULDNT WANT PEOPLE TALKIN MESS RIIIGHT? SO I SUGGEST YOU SHUT UP. GERARDO AND HECTOR ARE BOTH GOOD FRIENDS OF MINE IT IS HARDER THEN HELL TO SEE GERARDO GONE.. AND TO KNOW HECTOR DID IT IS HARDER. RIP LARGO WE LOVE AND MISS YOU.3.8.90-9.10.09 "//////////////////////3.8.90-9.10.90????what's that suppoesed to mean?he was 6 months and 2 days old?lol

• posted at 5:00 am on Tue, Sep 15, 2009.

to edumacation: you also make a point, why anyone would bring a gun to a party is beyound me. my friend lives in the neighborhood where this took place, and she told me it was not a party, young children were home, it is a complete mess. Gangs are a problem this we all know, I myself have called police more then once in regards to safty reasons, they were told of weapons in the home, they have been notified of persons in the home who had warrents, unfortunatly it took this for the cops in my town to take action. I have written letters to the sacramento county district attorney office asking for help in this town, I am involved with neighborhood watch and thank god nothing happens in my neck of the woods, but to answer your question there is not reasoning why weapons are in the home where there are 3 yound children in the home, where are the home owners and why did she allow her children to have weapons in the home?

• posted at 3:11 am on Tue, Sep 15, 2009.

To galt mom: you make a good point. None of us want to hear about senseless MURDERS (thats what it is) of any human. No explain to me why any person would bring a loaded pistol to a party, unless they were perhaps intersted in KILLING someone? I have many firearms and have NEVER taken any of them to a "party" especially loaded and ready to fire.I have the second amendment right to carry weapons, and it is not normal practice in MY DEMOGRAPHIC ethnic to careyy wepaond toa party where people may be using drugs or alcohol. This is a very danerous mixture. Add to that young wannabe or regular gangbangers, the whole latino gang culture of "respect and "disrespect" for homies, and NOTHING will be good about the result. If you want tears, lets cry for the INNOCENT humans who could have been killed by any of these jerks.If you went to a party like this, would you stay if you knew that attendees were the RYPES who carry deadly weapons around casually like a toothbrush?35-life might "rehabilitate" each one of them.

• posted at 1:40 am on Tue, Sep 15, 2009.

This story has nothing to do with the borders being closed or open. he was born and raised here. His parents are legal, his family has not one but two losses and some of you making the comments are set out to accomplish what? This is a tragic loss of life, weather he banged or not don't matter he is gone and his family has to pick up the pieces. have a little compassion for the family left behind.

• posted at 10:32 am on Mon, Sep 14, 2009.

U kno...I agree that gang banging is wrong but still....gang banger or not, the family still suffers. We should at least respect them and offerour condolecenses. We can't decide what our family members will become but we still love them no matter what and their death will hurt us no matter what. Keep that in mind people; that and the old say "what goes around comes around"..which means yeah maybe he ended up getting killed by his own gang but we need 2 watch what we say cuz it might just turn around and bite us in the ass!!!

• posted at 3:58 am on Mon, Sep 14, 2009.

kona0912, think about this if you have the capacity to think beyond being emotional.Please, don't say that the victim did NOTHING wrong. Hanging out with the wrong group of so-called "friends" is wrong.What's worse is if it happened to an average teen who's NOT into gangs but just crossed these COWARDS. Did you bother to ask your "friends" how many times they ganged up on non-gangbangers from Galt High? One young innocent person would then be not able to even get married and have a family yet. I expect normal people to say that "this innocent young man didn't deserve it."

• posted at 3:52 am on Mon, Sep 14, 2009.

Galt Guy - the "deeply religious" are resigned to accept the end of the world (or rather Democracy). They think heaven awaits. They will do nothing to stop it, preferring to just keep on forgiving people (their key to "Heaven?") So if they are not doing anything to help, and the Bangers are ruining America - which group is at fault? You and I will not stand for it in our neighborhood. Houses would burn - capiche? Will you sin to save your children and grand-children? I would!

• posted at 3:41 pm on Sun, Sep 13, 2009.

jbhiker- huh? I not getting what you're saying.Scott- Not bad but the real question is how could we get the riders of said train or Mexico itself to pay for the trip. Then we'd have something.

• posted at 11:49 am on Sun, Sep 13, 2009.

Trucker - you Bible Thumpers sit on your tookus and quote your favorite Pepsi Slogan, hoping for Armageddon. So we have you guys encouraging it and the Gangsters creating it. Did it occur to you that YOU are 1/2 of the problem?

• posted at 11:14 am on Sun, Sep 13, 2009.

Scott---I have already heard about the plans. A hundred cattle cars could take them from the LODI RR station through the uninhabited central valley toward the Mojave desert. They could reside in cattle cars through the hot dry desert, DURING THE DAY, and we could dump them off SOUTH of TUSCON in the tumbleweeds at early morning. We could give them EAR tattoos---FOR FREE---they really love those tatoos. It would be a TATOO of their REAL name. A collection of blood for DNA, photo id, and fingerprints could complete the id portion of the deportation. Any future contact in the USA, would get them immediately charged for terrorism.You would NEVER have to load more than one train. They will run to the border to avoid the new id system. How will they get free benfits with a TATTOO on the ear with ILLEGAL ID tag?No worky--no money.

• posted at 9:53 am on Sun, Sep 13, 2009.

i have an idea for a gang out reach program lets get some volunteers together to drive bus loads of these hangin in the hood criminals back to mexico were they belong then nobody has to look at there unkept yards and broke down cars littered neighbor hoods anymore take a drive threw spruce st in galt or any of the streets around harvey park and you will see that these people have no respect for themselves or anyone else around them dont have to be wealthy to keep your yard clean and watered "mexico or bust" i say

• posted at 9:31 am on Sun, Sep 13, 2009.

Amen edumacation!CLOSE THE BORDER NOW!

• posted at 9:06 am on Sun, Sep 13, 2009.

jbhiker, Thank You! It was your first post that inspired me to post! "Further proof of Darwin's theories.." you stated. While I saw it as further proof of the Bible's proclamation of a devil and a legion of fallen angels. (Ephesians 6:12 is a bible verse, by the way.) I never said this thing wasn't gang related...I'm sure it was. I was simply including the spiritual aspect(if you believe in God) of this crime, aside from the obvious... 'nuf said.

• posted at 8:39 am on Sun, Sep 13, 2009.

Kona, your reply to my post is nothing short of what I expected. I see a 16-17 year old that is a high school drop out, no direction in life and nothing to look forward to. You hang with the boyz, do you take care of all their needs and is the only reason they give you a second look. Where do you see yourself in 5 years, other than in a juvinile lock-up. With no schooling, and a minumin wage job at best, you loose. And it wouldn`t surprise me that you have tats where the sun doesn`t shine. Your computer skills leave allot to be desired, at least check out what you post. Your making a laughing stock of yourself. Get a grip, get a life.

• posted at 6:24 am on Sun, Sep 13, 2009.

Kona, my kids don't hang out with some pos lowlife that packs when he's going to his friends house. Sounds like you have no problem with those kind of people. Better tell your family to expect it, but it won't happen in my house. My kids don't hang with lowlifes.

• posted at 6:23 am on Sun, Sep 13, 2009.

Trucker and J9 - you guys are pacifist wimps... Evil Lemmings - so to speak. It WAS Gang Related. I think they were practicing and Practice makes perfect!

• posted at 5:57 am on Sun, Sep 13, 2009.

it was not a gang related shooting.even tho both were gang realated..they were friends of the same gang..and ironicly the gun they had was probably to kill a gangbanger of the opposite color...galt pd needs to stop gang violence and these local gang members...i knew who both of these guys were.and its sad to see both of their families lose loved ones..R.I.P Gerardo.

• posted at 5:27 am on Sun, Sep 13, 2009.

I didn't know Gerado, but my condolences to the family and friends. I've read all the opinions posted concerning the underlying causes of this tragic and senseless death. And I had to ask myself, "are open borders, gangs, parenting, poor gun training the real root cause, or perhaps a mere symptom of a much larger, more insidious problem?" "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places". Ephesians 6:12 Not my opinion........His. I have no stones to throw.

• posted at 4:32 am on Sun, Sep 13, 2009.

Action: EVERY PERSON WHO IS GANG AFFILIATED within a radius of one mile of our middle class "hood" is a----? And all the "visitors" who hang out at these "hoodie" cribs are a -----?I am not doing this "impolitely" just OBJECTIVELY. Our local LEO showed us "the map". Ohh goody goody---interesting names, interesting rap sheets, interesting ethnicity.if it walks like a duck and looks like a duck---It must be e DUCK!ALL of our "hood", watches for these cholito behaviors. ITS OUR PROPERTY VALUES. These people are squatters. Who wants to live in TJ? WHO WANTS CHOLOS, CHOLITOS and CHOLITAS stealing, and disrupting the "hood".If "something" happens, we document it. When the case goes to court, so does the evidence and HISTORY of their CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE. We don't want criminals in our hood. ?comprende?Here is how it starts: Cars parked on the streets instead of in the garages, cars parked in driveways, and the colorful red or blue clowns with their baggy pantalones.I never mentioned skin color YOU did.

• posted at 4:12 am on Sun, Sep 13, 2009.

I have to agree, I've had enough of these "gang bangers", and I shed no tears for a fallen street thud. Lodi and Galt are not yet taken over by street gangs, but I gotta warn the police in those areas, they better get off their asses and get busy with curbing their town of street thuds, or their going to wind up being like Stockton. Stockton is a lost cause and the only way to save that town is to bring in the National Guard or Nuke the city and rebuild. It's unfortunate because there are a few good neighborhoods. And I just wonder why a bunch of mexicans 'boys' are sitting in a house late in the morning on a Thursday. Why arn't they in school or at work? Or is drug dealing now considered a job? MS 13 gangs are the worst. Like I said, the police had better get cracking on these idiots or we can just hope they'll consider shooting each other - accident or not.

• posted at 1:55 am on Sun, Sep 13, 2009.

And let me be perfectly clear on one more issue - it is not a Race thing - it is a STUPIDITY thing for me. Stupid Kills - I think we all see that. The question s how much longer decent folks will wait, hoping the Fools cull themselves.

• posted at 1:52 am on Sun, Sep 13, 2009.

Poor, poor Kona! He did nothing wrong? Why is he dead? Why is his friend in jail? Why are so many families torn apart? Why are you unable to see your part in this? I teach my kids how to THINK! They are WAAAAAY smarter than any of you fools will ever be. I teach them to respect a gun, too. That way I will never be in a position of defending stupidity the way you are. And Banger Boys & Girls: What is the difference these days? You all wear such ugly clothes, who can tell the difference!

• posted at 12:21 am on Sun, Sep 13, 2009.

Action-It means just what it says. CLOSE THE BRODER NOW! To all passage of all human traffic, BOTH WAYS. Freight and commerce is fine. Trade is good. NAFTA is fine. I'm referring to ALL immigration from the South. You're a dam ignorant fool if you don't think this has to do with illegal immigration. You are a walking cliche' Action. Let's see, they provide manpower? At what cost, real cost? By the time we as a society provide health care, school their kids, feed them, and put those same kids in jail (as gang members, are you getting the tie in to this story) the cost to the American society far out weighs any contribution their labor provides. When you state, "one of the most powerful economies in the world" are you saying our economy is based on the meager contribution of LABOR? Have you ever once taken a class in economics? Did you even walk by the class? Your claim is so ridiculus I will not waste my time refuting it.

• posted at 10:28 pm on Sat, Sep 12, 2009.

First I would like to let this young man's friends and family know that my heart goes out to all of them and that I am deeply sorry for their tragic loss. No person deserves to go through this kind of pain, gang member or not.Although I do not agree with the exploitation of such a horrific story in order to spread ones views on certain political issues such as illegal immigration.... forgive me for being hypocritical... but after reading these comments from cold hard headed Individuals, who post loaded comments like "Close the border now" on a story which has absolutely nothing to do with illegal immigration, I have become quite upset and disgusted. Therefore I feel as if I need to provide another side to this argument not for the whole world to see just you careless "hard talking" individuals. So here it goes. What is exactly is meant by "CLOSE THE BORDER NOW" Does that include building a huge 50 story wall completely surrounding the United States of America...does it include blocking any foreign websites from reaching our computer screens... does it entail not allowing any foreigner to step foot on American soil...does it

• posted at 10:26 pm on Sat, Sep 12, 2009.

yes this all sounds very familiar…oh yes that’s right there’s a small country by the Name of North Korea with quite the similar motto.Or are we simply trying to keep the MEXICAN PEOPLE where they belong…IDK YOU GUYS TELL ME.So what problem do you people have with these illegal immigrants is it the fact they come here to earn a descent living for their families to accomplish a goal known as the American Dream. Is it the fact they come here and provide the MAN POWER needed to fill the jobs that most people see as low class jobs. Or could it quite possibly be the fact that illegal immigrants contribute a great chunk of their paychecks, which they will never see again, to some failing system known as social security…which by the way later becomes claimed by LEGAL US CITIZENS. To be quite honest these individuals are a vital part to this nations economy…not to mention making California, a border state, one of the most powerful economies in the world.

• posted at 10:24 pm on Sat, Sep 12, 2009.

Wow this illegal immigration topic really has no relevance to this article I think certain careless individuals meant to address was the growing problems created by gang activity, which although might include some illegal immigrants they are certainly not the majority. It is obvious that these ignorant citizens have mistakenly placed the blame on the wrong political issue and group of people.So addressing the true problem at hand…GANG ACTIVITY… yes a gang is usually a group of like minded people who can/do/might/probably share the same ideals, principles, beliefs, goals, culture, gender, ethnicity, heritage, name, skin color…etc etc but they are definitely not always Hispanic nor illegal immigrants. There are white, black, blue, red, democrats, republicans, these are all examples of different gangs and they are all guilty of the same crimes so attacking just one is not fair.Although I truly agree that gang activity is tearing apart our communities, there is no reason to play the blame game because the only people who are to blame are people such as yourselves who say things like I fear for my childs security because the gangsters are all over MY city please SOMEONE else do something about it.

• posted at 10:20 pm on Sat, Sep 12, 2009.

We need people who are more action less talk. If people are truly concerned why not go out and start a gang member out reach program that teaches these individuals that what they do is taking them nowhere and that its better to get an EDUMACATION and become somebody powerful not based on their STREET CRED but with their degrees and high ranking jobs. And if others want to go ahead and complain about our tax dollars being spent on such programs why not volunteer some of their own time and resources.Please people lets start being real and realizing that first of all “This is your land, This land Is my land” and that it is everyone’s responsibility to take care of it. If you want something done you have to do it yourself, don’t just sit around and type away on your computer, get out there and do something about it. Be productive, GANG ACTIVITY IS NOT PRODUCTIVE.Thanks for letting me put in my two cents.RIP GERARDO BRISENO. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of your family.

• posted at 10:17 pm on Sat, Sep 12, 2009.

Wow this whole illegal immigration topic really has no relevance to this article…what I think certain careless individuals meant to address was the growing problems created by gang activity, which although might include some illegal immigrants they are certainly not the majority. It is obvious that these ignorant citizens have mistakenly placed the blame on the wrong political issue and group of people.So addressing the true problem at hand…GANG ACTIVITY… yes a gang is usually a group of like minded people who can/do/might/probably share the same ideals, principles, beliefs, goals, culture, gender, ethnicity, heritage, name, skin color…etc etc but they are definitely not always Hispanic nor illegal immigrants. There are white, black, blue, red, motorcycle, democrats, republicans, these are all examples of different gangs and they are all guilty of the same crimes so attacking just one is not fair.

• posted at 7:58 pm on Sat, Sep 12, 2009.

you guys need to stop talkin all your crap. one day itll happen to you and i hope people give you crap for it. he was only 19 yrs old, he couldnt even get married and have a family yet. (jbhiker) what if your son or daughter got killed? why wouldnt you feel sympathy for a young man who was killed? he did nothing wrong.. he didnt deserve it and neither does his family. you think your so big and tough talkin crap to a SEVENTEEN yr old girl about her NINETEEN yr old friend.. and how old are you like 40? get a life you P.O.S.

• posted at 7:53 pm on Sat, Sep 12, 2009.

HELLO FOR ALL YOU IDIOTS THAT THINK IM A BOY IM A FEMALE!!!!! JBIKER OR WHATEVER.. SLEEP ON THAT.

• posted at 4:21 pm on Sat, Sep 12, 2009.

That's right, what jb said. It's time we took our streets back from these lowlifes. They contribute nothing, and deserve zero respect. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

• posted at 4:09 pm on Sat, Sep 12, 2009.

95242 - I am tired of fearing for my kids and my family. These punks are the problem, we all know it, their time is close. If their family cannot control it, well others will. I have no sympathy. None of my people behave this way!

• posted at 3:25 pm on Sat, Sep 12, 2009.

Whenever someone dies like this, especially at such a young age, it is a tragedy. How about a little compassion for his family!!

• posted at 2:58 pm on Sat, Sep 12, 2009.

Lol "YOUR" as in waddle waddle like a duck. Thats like a "real" man? "Tippy toes"?

• posted at 2:57 pm on Sat, Sep 12, 2009.

Kona0912- Thanks for allowing us to understrand just why so many of you like to wear our pants around your ankles. Hmmmm think about it sir!

• posted at 2:55 pm on Sat, Sep 12, 2009.

Ahhh TRUE LOVE IS SPOKEN HERE. Smooochies. RIP!

• posted at 2:53 pm on Sat, Sep 12, 2009.

kona0912- I understand your sorrow. But, lets look at it analytically? You have a group of people of ONE GENDER who like to "hang" around each other, sometimes commit crimes with each other (probably frequently), all the time KNOWING that if ( or should I say WHEN) they get caught they will go to a prison with -guess what?- NOTHING BUT GUYS! What is the subtext of this behavior? It look very much like you people LOVE people of your own gender--so much that you want to be a cellie with them some day.Why don't you guys just get out of your closets and get together---without robbing or stealing or killing others?In that way---you can fulfill your TRUE desires (gang or no gang affiliation) and not create so many problems among the normal (heterosexual) population. It seems like a no-brainer. Admit who you REALLY are and what you REALLy want, and leave the rest of the law abiding society alone.I guess you could always GO BACK to wherever you learned this curious behavior?

• posted at 2:27 pm on Sat, Sep 12, 2009.

Hey KonaBoy! I care what Dogs has to say but your opinion makes poor toilet paper. Maybe you and your disrespectful group of hillbilly bangers should get a plan for your life rather than supporting your "homo-zeez". YOU killed your friends! YOU and your attitude. YOU and your Homey Fools! Sleep on that, little boy!

• posted at 12:56 pm on Sat, Sep 12, 2009.

[dogs4you] i dont need to pick my friends more carefully i been friends with them since before gangs came along. whp the hell are you to tell me what to do? f*** you. and nobody cares what you think about gangs. in my heart gerardo and hector will ALWAYS be. i dont care if galt pd knew them as gang related i look past the bad in people they are both good guys. and they'll be my boyz til thee end. i love you gerardo RIP. love danielle

• posted at 11:59 am on Sat, Sep 12, 2009.

hmmm. all those charges against multiple people. known gang members. and the pd does not think this is gang related. why? was not a calling card left behind? keep ignoring it pd. it will only happen again.

• posted at 9:03 am on Sat, Sep 12, 2009.

kona, perhaps you should choose your friends more carfully, also, learn proper puctuation and grammer, stop using all capitals as they represent screaming. Goes to prove that you are not smarter than a 3rd grader. You don`t seem to be a bit concerned that both of your boyz are known to the Galt PD as know gang members, slackers and loosers. Two ways for a gang member to see his life end, by another gang member, or die on death row of old age. Nobody will miss a know gang member, and now on to the car wash.

• posted at 8:39 am on Sat, Sep 12, 2009.

Live by he Sword you die by the Sword. This state is already to far gone to save.

• posted at 8:20 am on Sat, Sep 12, 2009.

All I can say is this sad avoidable, unnecessary loss of life reminds me of a quote from Forrest Gump! Also, why were they playing with a weapon that kills? Please answer my question....anyone!

• posted at 8:19 am on Sat, Sep 12, 2009.

its just another day "livin in a gangstas paridise"

• posted at 8:11 am on Sat, Sep 12, 2009.

• posted at 7:17 am on Sat, Sep 12, 2009.

Any weapon, regardless of what kind, is always to be considered loaded, until proven otherwise. A shotgun is considered safe if it is "broken" meaning the barrel is not in direct contact with the stock. Like the bug comercial, their here and their hungry, I believe that applys to the gangs of Galt also, ready to relieve someone of their life for some stupid unknown reason.4change states, get a life you silly little boys, considering the source, I suggest you do the same.

• posted at 6:18 am on Sat, Sep 12, 2009.

Further proof of Darwin's theories. But I imagine he never knew there was this particular side of the process. Some friend he turned out to be!

• posted at 5:04 am on Sat, Sep 12, 2009.

tyme4change is right...we do need 2 close borders they charge 2 much 4 coffee & who read's anyway... thats what tv is 4. Anyway shotgun's r NOT Little Boy Toy's. Where Was Mom & Dad.hip hop

• posted at 3:29 am on Sat, Sep 12, 2009.

Ya ok..... Close the borders!!!!! That will solve our nations problems!!!! You are all do quick to push the blame of all our problems into one group.... Get a life you silly little boys.....

• posted at 3:17 am on Sat, Sep 12, 2009.

I agree Galtguy!