The following is a list of public meetings in the Lodi and Galt areas this week:
Downtown Lodi Business Partnership board
Key items: Executive director’s report.
When and where: 9 a.m., Scooters California Grill, 121 W. Elm St., Lodi.
North San Joaquin Water Conservation District board
- Approve announcement for watermaster position.
- Approve complete financial audit of district records from 2000 to 2010.
When and where: 8:30 a.m., Lodi Public Library community room, 201 W. Locust St., Lodi.
Galt Joint Union Elementary School District/Galt Joint Union High School District community meeting
Key item: A quorum of the board will attend the community gathering hosted by Mayor Barbara Payne of elected officials and representatives to discuss issues and services in Galt and to view the Galt Youth Master Plan. No action will be taken.
When and where: 6 p.m., McCaffrey Middle School, 997 Park Terrace Drive, Galt.
Greater Lodi Area Youth Commission
Key item: Receive updates on the TOM committee, Teen Lead, the Budget Advisory board, past dance photos, junior high education day, Facebook, Street Faire, end of the year dance, scholarship program and future events and city financial requirements.
When and where: 7 p.m., Hutchins Street Square, Cottage Room, 125 S. Hutchins St., Lodi.
Lodi Animal Advisory Commission
- Introduce new commission member John Primasing.
- Discuss survey questions from the Commission on Animal Protection League.
- Receive updates on animal shelter April statistics, shelter improvements, disaster preparedness and shelter website progress.
When and where: 6 p.m., Lodi Police Department Community Room, 215 W. Elm St., Lodi.
Lodi Improvement Committee
Key item: Discuss neighborhood nuisance issues and receive reports from Community Development, the Lodi Police Department and Public Works.
When and where: 6 p.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
Galt Joint Union High School District board
- Approve this school year’s third budget revision for all funds.
- Recognitize a number of groups, including Liberty Ranch High School’s FFA Novice Parliamentary Procedure team and their coach, Estrellita High School’s culinary students competition and the ag department’s grant award presentation.
When and where: 6:30 p.m., Galt City Hall, City Council chambers, 380 Civic Drive, Galt.
San Joaquin County Board of Supervisors
- Public hearing about county plan to acquire property by eminent domain for Star Street extension and Thornton Road realignment project.
- Proclaim May as national Military Appreciation Month.
- Recognize St. Mary’s High School girls basketball team for winning the state title in Division 3.
- Approve plans for the resurfacing of Alpine and Mackville roads.
When and where: 9 a.m., board chambers, 44 N. San Joaquin St., sixth floor, Stockton.
Lodi Planning Commission
- Request from Pastor Willie McGill Sr., on behalf of Miracle Temple Church, to establish a religious facility in an existing commercial building at 651 N. Cherokee Lane, Suite C.
- Request from Donald Parker to allow storage and wholesale distribution of wine at 927 Industrial Way.
- Request from Miriam Montesinos, on behalf of Walmart, to approve a use permit to allow an off-sale license at 2350 W. Kettleman Lane.
- Request from Petra Flores Pena to expand an existing restaurant that serves beer, wine and distilled spirits at 400 E. Kettleman Lane.
- Request from Sean Bocardo and Nichole Pendley to approve a use permit to allow on-sale beer and wine on public premises at 1110 W. Kettleman Lane.
When and where: 7 p.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
Lodi Site Plan and Architectural Review Committee
Key item: Request from Herb Preszler Construction to build a new 10,275-square-foot industrial warehouse building at 101 Hansen Drive.
When and where: 5:15 p.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
Lodi Arts Commission
- Nominate new board members and select a date for a strategic planning meeting in July.
- Discuss the taco truck cook-off, the Art Hop, grants, Artisan Masters, Project Lodi Art and dinner with the Lodi City Council on May 23.
When and where: Noon, Hutchins Street Square, Thomas Theatre Gallery, 125 S. Hutchins St., Lodi.
Woodbridge Sanitary District board
- Consider repairing or purchasing a new computer, networking of printers and scanners.
- Review capital improvement plan.
- Consider updating the operation and maintenance manual.
- Consider approval of employee credit card usage.
When and where: 7 p.m., fire station, 400 E. Augusta St., Woodbridge.
Woodbridge Irrigation District board
When and where: 9 a.m., district office, 18777 N. Lower Sacramento Road, Woodbridge.
Lockeford Community Services District board
When and where: 9 a.m., Old Lockeford Schoolhouse, 19456 N. Jack Tone Road, Lockeford.
Liberty Rural Fire District board
When and where: 7 p.m., fire station, 24124 N. Bruella Road, Acampo.
Thornton Rural Fire District board
When and where: 7:30 p.m., fire station, 25999 N. Thornton Road, Thornton.
Reclamation District 348 board
When and where: 2 p.m., Croce & Co., 501 W. Weber Ave., fifth floor, Stockton.