Public safety issues, an update on the park planned on Jack Tone Road and complaints about people parking their cars and putting “for-sale” signs on the shoulder will be discussed at Thursday’s Lockeford Municipal Advisory Council meeting.
Agenda items include reports on:
- Calls for service from the San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office, California Highway Patrol and Mokelumne Rural Fire Protection District.
- Parked cars on Tully Road near Lockeford School.
- Pedestrian crosswalk enforcement on Jack Tone Road behind the school.
- People parking their cars at Highway 88 and the Jack Tone Bypass, and leaving them with “for-sale” signs on them.
- Local speed and traffic issues, plus a report on an electronic speed sign on Jack Tone Road.
- Update on yield signs and point of historical interest signs on Highway 88.
Thursday’s meeting, open to the public, will begin at 7 p.m. at the Old Lockeford Schoolhouse, 19456 N. Jack Tone Road.