The following is a list of public meetings in the Lodi and Galt areas this week:
Galt Youth Committee
- Amend bylaws.
- Review events and make decision regarding future events.
- Approval of bills and expenditures.
When and where: 6 p.m., Galt City Hall, city council chambers, 380 Civic Drive, Galt.
Galt City Council
- Take action to refinance various bonds.
- Vote on an ordinance that would increase the number of Planning Commission members from five to seven.
- Vote on recommended 2012-17 Capital Improvement Program budget adjustments, as discussed at a special meeting earlier this week.
- Receive the 2030 General Plan Update regarding housing.
- Approve a merit increase for the position of clerk administrator.
When and where: 7 p.m., Galt City Hall, city council chambers, 380 Civic Drive, Galt.
San Joaquin County Board of Supervisors
- Approve the appointment a community organization representative to the Thornton Community Center Advisory Board.
- Approve an agreement with San Joaquin County Office of Education for child abuse prevention, intervention and treatment services.
- Approve a physician employment agreement with Dr. Bennet Omalu for forensic pathology services for the coroner’s office.
- Consider options for proposed jail expansion project.
When and where: 9 a.m., San Joaquin County Administration Building, board chambers, 44 N. San Joaquin St., 6th floor, Stockton.