Galt Public Safety Committee
When and where: 6 p.m., Police Department, 455 Industrial Drive, Galt.
Lodi Unified School District special meeting
Key topic: Closed-session meeting with labor negotiators.
When and where: 6 p.m., James Areida Education Support Center, 1305 E. Vine St., Lodi.
North San Joaquin Water Conservation District board
Town hall meeting moderated by John Herrick.
Key Topic: What direction the district should go in after the failure of Measure C.
When and where: 6 p.m., Kirst Hall at Hutchins Street Square, 125 S. Hutchins St., Lodi.
Lodi City Council shirtsleeve
Key topic: Receive an update on Lodi Public Library trends, including a tour of the newly remodeled part of the library.
When and where: 7 a.m., Lodi Public Library, 201 W. Locust St., Lodi.
Mokelumne Rural Fire District board
Key item: Closed-session discussion of a new fire chief to replace the retiring Dan Leary.
When and where: 7 p.m., fire station, 13157 E. Brandt Road, Lockeford.
San Joaquin County Board of Supervisors
The meeting scheduled for Tuesday has been canceled.
Galt Joint Union Elementary School District board of trustees.
- Approve a memorandum of understanding between the district and the city to develop and operate an after-school program.
- Approve a SMUD lighting retrofit.
- Hear a report on summer projects.
When and where: 7 p.m., Galt City Council chambers, 380 Civic Drive, Galt.
Lodi Planning Commission
The regularly scheduled meeting at 7 p.m. is canceled.
Lodi Site Plan and Architectural Review Committee
The regularly scheduled meeting at 5:15 p.m. is canceled.
Lodi Art Advisory Board
- Receive a proposal on the Galveston Oaks project by Councilman Bob Johnson.
- Discuss a new Project Lodi Art proposal.
- Receive reports on an interactive art display, signage for public art pieces and lighting for “Celebrate the Harvest.”
When and where: 1 p.m., Hutchins Street Square, Green Room, 125 S. Hutchins St., Lodi.